0 1 1 : i l y

Robin loved everything about Amelia Yamada he knew it as soon as he saw her in the halls talking with her brother.

He loved Amelia's loud echoing laugh, he loved when Amelia's black curly hair flew when she ran. He loved when Amelia's  smile would brighten whenever she saw Bruce. He loved the way she didn't mind watching Ninja turtles with him. She loved the way her cheeks turned pink when she got mad.

And he loved that she loved him.

"Oh shit! Robin wake up!" Amelia said getting up from the bed as she shook Robin who groaned. "We're late for school dipshit!" She added as he got up and looked at his phone, before looking up at her with a sigh.

"It's a Friday" he said to her. "Exactly, get up" she said with a pointed look. "Todays statehood it's a holiday amor" he said as he collapsed back down on the bed. "Oh, ohh!" She said as she smiled at Robin who glared at the girl as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Why are you being so loud Aj! It's 6:30" Bruce said as he entered the room in sweats and a T-shirt that said 'mommas boy' as Robin looked up and examined Bruce's shirt before he burst out laughing. As Bruce crossed his arms over his T-shirt "shut up Robin! What is he even doing here" Bruce said. "We knocked out" Amelia said shrugging her shoulder as she sat on the side of Robin his having his hands around her waist to keep her in place.

"Whatever, I'm going to spend my holiday practicing" Bruce said as he left the room his dinosaur shoes squeaking as Amelia giggled "nice shoes B!" She said as Bruce flipped her off before slamming the door.

MARIA SPEAKS! : what's your guys nationality?? I'm Polynesian 🇹🇴🇼🇸 and proud <3