Truly a freak

Plenty of fluff, a little bit of angst, and maybe some blood sucking.

Steve groaned, he was groggy. He shook his head and saw eddie curled up beside him. He remembered how a few weeks ago they found him in the upside-down and came to the conclusion that the demobats had turned him into a vampire. Steve thought about waking him up, but decided to close the curtains to block out the sun, and went to make breakfast. We wasn't sure how good he was at cooking, but it was worth a shot.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Steve stood in his kitchen, sweating. He never thought it'd be so hard to cook eggs, bacon, and toast. How he didn't burn the toast, he had no clue. He walked into his room, and gently shook eddie. Eddie blinked a few times, and mumbled "good morning harrington." And rolled over, standing up.

His heightened senses allowed him to smell the food downstairs. "You've been cooking have you? Never thought you'd be the kind to cook." Steve rolled his eyes. "Well, munson. I know regular food doesn't cure your hunger, but just eat it." The two walked down the stairs. While they were eating Steve's surprisingly good cooking. The doorbell rang. Steve walked to the door, opening it.

"Hey Dustin, what are you doing here so early?" The younger teen had sad, red eyes from crying. "I just wanted to talk about eddie." Steve realized Dustin was pushing past him, towards the kitchen where a very much alive Eddie was. "Wait Dustin! Don't go in the kitchen!" Dustin stopped.

"Why? Is your kitchen a slimy, grimy, health hazard?" Steve sighed. "No there's just something in there that would pretty much scare the shit out of you. I'll let you see him but promise you won't freak out?" Steve crossed his arms in his normal mom pose.

"Alright, fine. I promise." Steve had Dustin close his eyes and walked into the kitchen. "Okay, you can open your eyes, please don't freak out." Dustin opened his eyes. "OH MY GOD! EDDIE!?" Dustin rushed forward to hug the older boy with bone crushing power. Dustin's tears flowed down his face. "Yep, it's me henderson." Eddie returned the hug.

"Eddie, how are you alive?" Dustin's sobbing almost drowned out the words. "Dunno, Henderson, maybe I'm a VAMPIRE!" Eddie jumped up, scaring dustin. "Jesus eddie! Don't do that! Wait, vampire?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

400 words, sorry for taking so long to make this chapter. Next chapter should be out around Thursday or friday?