Predator chases prey.

Stressful situation warning. (Possible angst too?)

The wolf prowled around the house, sniffing the air, and becoming closer to the bathroom door that eddie munson hid behind.

He held a walkie talkie, but didn't dare use it, because he knew if the werewolf heard him...

He'd be dead meat.

A slow scratching on the locked door nearly made him climb up the wall. It sounded as if he had been found but he horrifying creature, that he knew definitely wasn't Steve.

He was startled as the door began to tremble, and
BANG! he knew the wolf was attempting to break down the door, to leap and feast on its prey.

Eddie munson was the prey.

And the out of control Steve harrington,

Was the predator.

Eddie slowly slid the bathroom window open, and Leaped out of it. He was met with grass on his clothes, on his face, everywhere. It was raining.

He ran through the woods, letting out a sigh of relief, and pelted towards the house of the byers.

It was a few blocks away, and his vampiric powers helped him get there faster. He banged on the door, desperate.

He was met with a very tired looking mike wheeler.

"Eddie? What's going on? What do you need?"

"There's something very wrong with steve," He choked out.

"What's going on with Steve!?"

Eddie let himself into the house, where will byers, Jonathan byers, Joyce byers, El, and hopper sat.

They all turned to face him, giving him a look, that asked, 'what's going on?'

He brought the walkie talkie close to his face.

"Everyone, get here to the byers house,"

"There's definitely something wrong going on here."

☆☆☆

Nancy wheeler and Robin Buckley were standing with Lucas, Dustin, and Erica. Erica had to go along with her brother, because as Eddie had stated over the walkie talkie, there was a monster roaming Hawkins, and it wasn't safe to leave anyone alone.

"Alright, what upside-down shit happened to steve!?" Nancy demanded. Robin and the kids had already sat on the small couch in the byers living room.

"Y'know how he's a werewolf? He went feral or some shit. I had to climb out his bathroom window and run a few blocks to even get over here." Nancy slumped down at this. "What do we do?" Robin murmured.

"We're going on a bear hunt."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

IM GONNA CRY BECAUSE IM GETTING SO CLOSE TO THE ENDING AN ITS GONNA BE SO SAD PLZ
anyways sorry for the short chapter.