chapter 19

CHAPTER 19

ANGEL NEPHRITE POV

I am in the bed and he is hugging me. My brothers are on the condo that Dada give to them together with Daimoniko because he insisted to assist my brothers.

And now, Dada said that the punishment will start now. He didn't let me go and he really do what he said. We bath together earlier and he is the one who dressed me up and now, he is hugging me.

"Good night na baby Angel. It's bad to a baby to stay wake late at night, you should rest." He whispered.

"Did you forget Dada? I'm a vampire duh."

I saw that a smirk form in his lip. His face went closely to mine— only an inch is the space between our face.

"How can I forget that? You're my weirdest baby." He softly said and kiss the tip of my nose.

I giggle and hug him. I can feel that he kiss my forehead and smell my hair.

"I'm still wondering... How did you became so matured? Are you a reincarnation or something?" Biglang sabi niya.

So he is too? I am wondering too.

"I don't know. I just woke up... I have the intelligence, I know that I'm a baby, I know my Mother's past, I know about the greedy four lords, I know about vampires, I know about worlds, I know about magic—" I let out a sigh.

"...I just wake up that I know all." Mahinang sabi ko.

"How come?" He ask. I don't know. I really don't know. I am in puzzled about myself too.

On the first time I open my eyes, I am already in the hands of Mom and Dad Sylvester but I felt like my brain know what's happening— everything, my real Mother, my real Father, my true personality.

I remember that night, the night when Mom and Dad took me from the road, I can feel the heat, pressure and magic flowing through my whole body. I know Mom and Dad witnessed how I glow that night.

And I remember the last words I heard before Mom and Dad found and took me.

"Yo, Selene Venormous, la reina del clan y madre de vampiros, le dará a este bebé la inteligencia y el conocimiento sobre lo que está sucediendo en su mundo real. Por el poder de la luna que se otorgó en mí, cumple mi deseo." I mumbled

"Hmm? What is it baby?" Dada asked.

I shook my head as a response. That's the last words I heard and that's the answer of our questions.

Slowly, my eyes close as the darkness eat me.
:
:
:
:
I woke up while catching my breath. I don't know why I feel suffocated. I stand up and realize that I am not in my dada's room.

'Where am I?'

I roam my eyes around this room. This is a total blank room, just one bed and me. Then suddenly, the surrounding turns black and I can't see anything! Shut eyes or open are just the same!

"Dada?! F-fvck!" I start to walk slowly in no direction.

Where the h*ck I am?!

A light form in front of me make me stop and cover my eyes. What is this? When the light has gone, I open my eyes.

"W-What the..." I mumbled as I roam my eyes.

This... This is where my world is. The Vampire Realm. A red and green leaves, houses and vampires looks like normal people. How did I came here? And why I am here?

The peaceful place in front of me suddenly became in chaos. My eyes widen when I saw how it crash. Why I can't move?! I need to help them! D*mn!

Then, I saw Venin and Otrava. What the h*ck is happening?! What the h*ck are they doing?!