chapter 37

THIRD PERSON POV

FOUR wake his Luna after cooking their breakfast. The vampires was treating them nicely since they found out about Angel. Four placed the tray at the bed side table and kissed his Luna.

Yesterday, after Angel went Venormous palace to rest, Four trained the vampires as Angel said then went to Venormous palace only to found his Luna at the garden, laying at the ground and sleeping. Napailing nalang siya.

"Morning, Dada." Angel greeted. Papikit-pikit pa ang mata nito.

"Good Morning, My wife!" Four greeted cheerfully with a wide smile plastered on his face. "Where's my good morning kiss, My Angel?"

Angel pulled him to leaned closer and kissed him on the lips. Just a peck. But Four didn't agreed, he moved his lips slowly, kissing her passionately. He nibbled her lips but he stopped when he felt the cold feeling coating his body.

He stared at Angel beneath him who was staring at him too. He blinked. He slowly turned his head to his body only to see he was freeze. Napabusangot siya at nagmamaka-awang tumingin kay Angel.

"Angel naman eh! Kiss lang naman tapos ipi-freeze mo na agad ako?! Ang heartless mo! Huhuhu! Melt this ice now, Baby." Four pouted.

Angel smirked and kissed him on the lips before getting up and smelling the food he bring.

"This smell good! Thank you, My king~" Sabi ni Angel at kumain na.

Four left hanging. His mouth gaped and his eyes widened. He blinked and his mouth twitched. He forced to look at Angel who was eating happily. Then napa-isip si Four, if Angel was always like this, kawawa siya. Ang tunay na lalaki ay dapat matigas!

He stiffened his face and his aura gives authority. He opened his mouth and spoke,

"Angel Naphrite Atéries! I command you now!" He said making her stopped and looked at him. "...Please? Melt this ice covering my body, please? I'll do everything, just please?" He said pleadingly.

Angel chuckled after hearing what Four said. She thought he gonna be authoritative but it turns out he's still soft toward her. She stood up and melted the ice on his body. He fell on the bed while trembling.

Angel immediately felt regret.

"I'm sorry Reil. I'm sorry." She hugged him, sharing the heat from her body.

She embraced him and silently regretting what she did. But what she didn't know, Four was just acting. A triumphant smile formed on his lips before continue acting.

"A-Angel... I-I love y-you..."

"Shh! I love you too, Reil." She kissed him on his lips several times.

TEN PERSONS entered the Venormous Palace, every vampires there was bowing their head. Nine men and one woman, full of blood, dirt and wounds. They all looked lifeless while walking inside. They are Vein, Victor, Viel and Veil together with One, Two, Three, Sweet Fem and Zero. With a bloody man that Vein is carrying.

The Sylvesters sat on the leather sofa on the living room of the palace. Without healing their wounds, they fell asleep. The twins, Viel and Veil, teleported to their room and rest. Victor and Vein left, they went to the King's room and lay him there.

Victor get a kit with healing herbs. Vein stripped his father's bloody and dirty clothes before throwing it at nowhere. With a clean white cloth, Vein and Victor cleanse their father together. Kahit pagod sila mentally at physically, kailangan pa rin nilang alagaan ang Ama nila lalo na at wala na silang mapagkakatiwalaan sa loob ng palasyo.

Matapos linisin ang mga sugat ng Ama, binihisan nila ito bago nagligpit at lumabas ng silid nito.

"I'm glad, father is safe." Victor mumbled.