chapter 39

CHAPTER 39

SELENE, the Goddess of the Moon, had talked to Venom Venormous through his dream. Oh how she missed him. After their long time talk and short sweet moments, she finally made him go back to reality. With long time saying goodbyes, he finally wake up.

Selene was the guardian of Angel's baby. Angel's tummy won't have bulge because of her, she don't want to give her daughter another pain in the neck so using her magic, she made an egg. Sa egg na iyon lalaki ang baby at lalabas, though kailangan manganak ni Angel kahit hindi lumaki ang t'yan niya kasi nasa loob pa rin naman kasi ng t'yan niya ang baby.

While looking at the egg and caressing it softly, the egg suddenly cracked. She was shocked and confused. The egg cracked? Does it mean, Angel would gave birth? Or something happened?

Selene went to a lake where you can see what's happening to land. The lake called El Lago de la Tierra. It's a magical lake, it can show you something like a foresight or even the past and someone's deepest secret.

"Oh Goddess." She mumbled and covered her mouth. Watching her daughter in pain while her legs was bloody.

"Por favor, espero que ella no sufra en aborto involuntario." She prayed. Please. Please, I hope she won't suffer in miscarriage. Please.

Her heart couldn't help but aches. Her daughter is hurting again. But then, the egg glowed and produced a blinding light. She looked again at the lake and saw her daughter giving birth!

"Oh my..."

ANGEL was scared losing her baby but something painful she felt inside. Like something wants to come out. It was painful as f*ck! She groaned until it became yell. It is painful! No sh*t.

"Argh! What the f*ck is this?! Mierda!" She shouted.

Four was worried of his Luna. He's panicking inside but he remained calm. He tried to comfort his wife but no effect. The blood continue flowing from her legs with some water. What's this? A urine? But it doesn't smell like.

"Mom? Help!" Four said

Sweet Fem immediately helped them when she found out what's happening, her eyes widened.

"Manganganak na siya!" She yelled making Four and the others eyes widened. Tarsier.

"What should I do? What should we do?!" His panic finally burst out.

"Calm down! First, we need privacy!" Fem said.

Vein and his siblings, One, Two, Three and Zero encircled them. Hinaharangan sila sa mga nakakakita. Victor used his fire magic to cover them. Hindi naman mainit ang bakod na gawa sa apoy kaya ayos lang, sapat na ito para matakpan sila.

Nakatalikod ang mga Sylvester at mga Venormous sa utos ni Four. Of course, possessive as always. Ayaw niya may makakita sa katawan ng asawa niya. Héll no.

"Okay, Ana, umiri ka." Fem said, pushing the upper part of her stomach.

Sinunod naman ni Angel ang sinabi nito. Fem used her magic to make a clean clothes and water. Angel was screaming, while Fem continue pushing her stomach as if helping the baby to come out.

[Author's Note: Wala akong alam d'yan!! Hindi ako maalam sa pag-deliver ng bata or pagpa-panganak. So, bear with it and maybe fast forward ko na.]

Heaving and cathing her breath, Angel looked at Fem while the latter was holding a baby with bliss.

"A girl!" Fem announced.

Four was overwhelmed with joy and snatched the baby very careful from Fem. He was amazed, happy, different emotions.