chapter 38

CHAPTER 38

ANGEL was training her power hard with the help of Sweet Fem Sylvester. She was now awake but the other men wasn't. Pinilit nila Angel at Four na magpahinga ang Ina ngunit nagmatigas ito.

Nagsimula na siyang mag-practice fourthy days ago then also Sweet Fem awakened. Pinikit nilanitong magpahinga but she keep on insisting to help Angel to train her power. Wala silang nagawa sa kakulitan ng Ina ni Four kaya hinayaan nalang nila ito na turuan si Angel palakasin ang Magic niya. Anong magagawa nila? Nakakatakot magalit ng Ina nila.

Angel was having a hard time because Fem was strict. But it's all worth it. She can feel her body was getting stronger and stronger each day. Four, on the other hand, imitated what his mother taught, even though he doesn't have a magic.

"Good job, Ana! Ang galing-galing mo! Kyah! Ang ganda mo pa." Their mother started to be clingy again. She's always like that whenever Angel would accomplished her training.

Four immediately wrapped his arms around her.

"You did great, My Angel."

"Yeah. You too." Angel said making him shocked.

"You knew?"

"Yep."

Angel smirked and thought something making Four confused.

"Mom! Another training, please? But this time, kasama na si Reil." Angel said, made Four paled.

"Oh sure, honey. Combat? Strength?"

"Magic,"

"Oh okay."

Angel and Four stood at the middle of the wide space at the back of the Venormous palace. Fem positioned herself, and they imitated her. Magka-dikit ang kanilang sariling palad, nakapikit ang mga mata at dinadama ang kanilang enerhiya.

Then suddenly, Angel and Fem felt a powerful magic aura. They opened their eyes to see Four coated with golden light. They were shocked at the same time amazed.

"Light shines!" He suddenly said. The sky filled with light, the withered grasses and trees bloom. Fem's eyes widened as she watched the scene.

"My Mate..." Angel was in dazed, watching her husband.

Then the light around his body vanished replaced by dark presence. A dark light was forming on his hands until it became large.

"Dark curse!"

Nag-formation siya na parang si Son Goku ng Dragon Ball at parang titira siya ng Kamehameha Wave. Pero dark ball ang lumabas at tumama ito sa isang puno na nagsanhi ng pagsabog nito at nadamay pa ang nasa paligid. Malakas ang impact kaya halos mapakapit na rin si Fem at Angel para i-balance ang sarili.

Four snapped back to reality and realized what he did. His eyes widen, mouth gaped and froze on his place. Did he really do that? What the fuck?

"Four..." Fem covered her mouth with his hands before rushing to her son and embraced him.

Angel went to them, suppressing her smile. Four looked at her, she just smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

"I didn't expect you to have a powerful magic like that." Angel said. She really didn't expected it. Lalo na ang kapangyarihan pa na pinalabas ni Four ay ang rarest element, the Light and the Dark.

Totoo nga. Hindi magkakaroon ng simpleng mate ang isang makapangyarihang bampira katulad ni Angel. Cursed those who underestimated her mate. Haha! Her middle finger loves them!

They were interrupted by someone who has a hoarse voice and sleepy eyes. He looks so tired but still managed to go at the back of the palace. Angel, Fem and Four got worried and assisted the man.