chapter 23

CHAPTER 23

FOUR POV

LOOKING at her, I stilled. She has now a white hair, black eyes, pointed nose, thin black eyebrows, rosy cheeks, red kissable lips, heart-shaped face, white pale skin, small waist, long legs— she's beyond beautiful, she's gorgeous.

It's been five months since the incident happened. Our life were back to normal. Everyday Baby Angel practiced her powers and it's so cool while watching her.

Behind her angelic and innocent appearance is a powerful devil hiding.

"Dada?"

She's already 17 years old and I am 19 but she's still calling me 'dada'

"Baby Angel, didn't I told you that you should call me by my name now? Look, we're almost at a same age." I said and pout.

"But I'm used to call you that name." Napa-pout na saad niya.

"Baby, Don't call me dada. Call me Hubby okay? I am your future husband baby Angel" Saad ko.

"But you still calling me baby even I'm not a baby anymore." Sagot niya.

I let out a sigh. Okay fine, she win. I look at her, she is wearing a black sleeves, gloves, short shorts and high boots. She's freaking sexy.

"Dada, come on, let's go." She said and pulled my one arm to stand up. We are here inside my room, even she's 17 now we still share the same room.

"Are you sure... You'll wear that kind of clothes? Isn't it too revealing? Damn." Saad ko.

"Dada, you can cover me using your coat when we are outside. So, come on." Sabi niya. Pupunta kasi kami sa hideout, pinapapunta kami ni Mom.

"Okay." I stood up and fix my coat before snaking my arms around her waist.

We went out of our room. I wonder why did Mom suddenly called us? I don't heard any problems in our organization nor in our companies.

I open the passenger seat's door for baby Angel before turning to driver seat. I drove my Lamborghini in a high speed going to our main house.

Just moments later, we arrived. I get out of the car first and escort my baby. The guards open the gate and the door of the mansion for us. We walked inside as my arms snaked around Angel's waist.

We found Mom and Dad in the living room, only them. When they noticed us, they stood up and waited us. They have a very serious expression in their face.

"Good evening, Mom and Dad." We greeted them.

"Good evening. Let's have dinner," Aya ni Mom saamin.

"Uh I'm sorry Mom but we already eaten back in our house." Saad ko

She just smile a bit and became serious again. Okay? What's wrong with them? Why they are so serious? What's the matter? What's the problem?

"Sit down." Dad said.

Umupo na kami, isang maid ang ang-serve ng snacks sa table. Nagtataka kaming nakatingin kila Mom and Dad.

"Why did you called us, Mom and Dad?" Baby Angel asked.

"Yeah, Mom and Dad, why?" I said

"It's all about, Angel Nephrite Atéries Sylvester." Saad ni Mom na ikinagulat namin.

Sylvester? But we didn't married yet— on the second thought, I loved that. Ahh my heart is pounding fast.

"W-what about me?" My baby said with furrowed eyebrows and confuse expression.