chapter 27

THIRD PERSON

A BLINDING LIGHT engulfed the whole place and it reached every Kingdom. Every vampires alerted as they feel the powerful aura enveloped them. Each Kings, Queens, Princes, Princesses, Nobles, Generals, even the four lords felt it, and it tends them to see where it came from.

The powerful aura was coming from the two people who was both strong and powerful. Both of their power bonds together, mixed together, their power became one. The power that was sleeping deep on their soul awakened.

As their lips parted, eyes were locked with each other, the blinding light gone. Angel suddenly lost her consciousness and Four immediately catched her.

"Baby," Four stared at the lovely face of his baby Angel. He's confused why baby Angel suddenly fainted.

All vampires gathered around them but Four were oblivious about it because his mind were occupied by the hot-tender kiss he and baby Angel shared.

"T-They're powerful." Tulala na saad ni Fem, ang ina nila Four.

"Yes." Zero said.

"Fvcker. My brother and Sister is so strong! Their powers were infinite." Troy Hellion— Three— exclaimed in a low voice.

Fred Oliver Uranus Reil— Four, carried his baby Angel in a bridal style and he think where they could spend the rest of the night 'til dawn. He looked around only to see many vampires looking at them with sharp eyes.

"What's...going on?" Four said then creased his forehead as he looked at the people confusedly.

"You just created a light. We all dazzled at your light. Why did you kissed Ana? Well, when you kissed then boom! The blinding light created. What just happened?" Three said.

"Don't know." Four said nonchalantly. "My baby needs rest. Where should we stay?"

The Sylvesters became silent as they think of possible place they could stay in. Suddenly, a man stepped out and faced them.

"Mine. My house is quite big, you can stay there 'til morn." The man said with his baritone voice yet he has a smile on his face.

Fem and Three smiled while the other Sylvester were serious. The man started to walk and motioned them to follow him. They immediately followed the man.

"I'm Black, I'm not a leader here but they're respecting me. I'm sure they aren't respecting me because of my wealth, but something." The man smiled at every vampires greeting him.

"I don't know how did you get here especially you are wolves and sorcerers," Black looked at the sleeping Angel. "And a vampire."

"Ah, the man named Otra----" Three's words cut off by his Mom by pinching his abdomen. "Ouch!"

Fem smiled. "Hehe we don't know. We are from another world where normal peoples lived." Pinandilatan ni Fem ang anak na nagkamot ng batok.

"Normal People?" Black stopped as his eyes widen in shock. "I-Is that the speculated mortal world?"

"Speculated? Hindi iyon haka-haka lang 'no, the mortal world is real!" Three rolled his eyes while the man froze and thrown in a deep thought.

Four's eyebrows knitted. He's becoming impatient. His baby Angel is unconscious, he doesn't know what happened to his baby. He may be calm and indifferent outside but he's worried of his baby.

"Can you fvcking move and bring us to your fvcking house? My baby need some check up." Four hissed.

Black cleared throat, Fem smile widely, Zero smirked, One nodded, Two grimaced and Three lose his smile after hearing 'my baby'