chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

TWO POV

Two weeks after.

After that f*cking incident, we got more close. I just like the way she kill those weird creature and in two week we're already close. Even she always been weird, well I'm used to it. She's really weird.

"Brother Two!!" She shouted from the bathroom.

In two weeks, she said her age added one. In every month, her age add one, like what she said ‘‘One month is equal to One Year’’. She's really weird right? She also said that she's a vampire but men, who would believe that there is a vampire? Funny.

"BROTHER TWO!!?!" Malakas na sigaw na nagpagising saakin sa reyalidad

"Yes?!" I shouted back, I'm sitting here in my bed while she's in the bathroom.

"I don't have my towel!!" She answer

I glance at my right side and I saw her towel. I pick it and walk towards the bathroom. I knock on the door, it slightly open and a small hand come out. I give the towel and go back at my bed.

I also teach her on how to bath with her own, she's a fast learner, so she won't ask a help to bath.

"Brother Two, give me my clothes." She order me but I just raised my one eyebrow and glare at her. "Or you want me to dress in front of you."

I swallow my own saliva and throw her her clothes, I saw she roll her eyes and went back to the bathroom. She's more mature but her weirdness is much more than maturity.

Imagine, A two years old baby can already do that? Unbelievable.

"Faster Atéries!" Sabi ko

In two weeks, Four didn't pick her back. But he's still calling me and asking how Atéries is doing, I always answer ‘she's fine.’ And we—Atéries and me— has a secret, and we didn't tell it to Four.

"Finish." She step out of the bathroom, she's wearing a black plain dress and her hair are tied with a towel.

"Whoah! Still pretty Atéries! Sino ba ang mga magulang mo? May ate ka kaya?" I said, still amaze even everyday we're together.

I wonder, is she still have a family? Why they didn't look for this baby? But, I think I can't bear losing this very weird little woman.

"Nothing. I have no sister, because all of my relatives are male." Sagot niya.

"Uh? You know your relatives?" I ask, she just nod her head with cold expression.

One of her weirdness, she can hide her own emotions and she can also read someone's emotions— and I like her about that. She's also kinda manipulative, and I admire her for that. Imagine, she's just two months and two weeks.

Binuhat ko siya at pina-upo sa kama. Kinuha ko yung suklay at sinuklayan ang buhok niya. Tahimik lang kami hanggang sa matapos.

"Let's go." I hold her hand and go out of the room.

I am wearing a tuxedo.

"What should I call them? Grandma and Grandpa or Mama and Papa?" Biglang sabi niya

"Mamá and Papá, of course." Sagot ko

She let out a sigh. Pagkalabas namin ng bahay ko ay sumakay kami sa Lamborghini ko.

"Did you miss Four?" I ask her while driving.

This pass few days, she didn't ask Four. Diba dapat magtatanong siya kasi si Four ang mas matagal niyang nakasama? But we didn't get a topic about Four.