chapter 25

FOUR POV

IN THE LIVING ROOM, sitting on the sofa together with my three brother with a serious atmosphere, completely forgetting the breakfast. One, Two and Three decided to come and payed a visit to Mom and Dad that's why they are here.

In a long sofa, Me and my Baby is sitting while our head hanging low. Mom and Dad were in the loveseat while my three brothers are standing with a confused face.

"Now, Fred Oliver, speak. Explain what we saw." Dad commanded as his voice is firm.

I gulped. Why am I so stupid?! Why did I fvcking pulled down my boxers?! Argh! You're so fvcking brainless!

"A-Ah..." I cleared throat. "Mom, Dad..." I cleared throat, five times.

"Are you going to explain or you'll gonna hemmed forever?" Nauubusan ng pasensiya na saad ni Dad.

"It's j-just that..." I looked up only to see the serious and threatening eyes of Mom and Dad and confused eyes of my brothers.

Ahh what should I do? What to do? What to say? Fvck..

"What's happening? Mom? Dad?" Three became impatient and asked. When Mom and Dad didn't answer, he look at us. "Four? Ana?" But no one answer him.

"A-ah Mom, Dad... W-what you saw is a t-total incident." I stuttered. Their eyes sharpen made me gulped. "M-my boxer l-loosen g-garter.."

"Pft—" I glared at baby Angel who is preventing herself from laughing.

"Then, what about your pants?" Mom asked and raised her right eyebrow.

Shit! What should I say? Should I say that 'Mom, I pulled down my pants to prove baby Angel wrong for saying that my friend down there is small'.

Motherfvcker. My heart pound fast, not because of love but because of nervousness. Mom and Dad are demons if provoked. Shît.

"Fred, we may be the one who planned your marriage but Son, you're too young. I maybe tease you for having a child but still, you're too young. Ana haven't reached her legal age yet, so you still aren't allowed to make kids." Mom said.

I blinked many times as her words sunk in. I almost laugh but I stopped myself. A wide grin formed in my lips.

"Mom!" I chuckles. "It's not what you think, okay? We're not going to make kids— soon." I wiggles my eyebrows.

"Then? What did we saw earlier?" Mom asked.

"Haha! My Baby Angel said that my dįck is small so I proved her wrong. Pinakita ko sakaniya ang sinasabi niya na maliit at iyon ang naabutan niyo kanina." I explained.

It seems that they believed me and nodded their head. Then, my brothers interrupted.

"What? You were saying that you stripped in front of Nephrite?" One said

"Fvck? You shewed your fvcking dįck to Atéries?!" Two said, eyes widen.

"Whaaat?! How bold you are, Four! Why did you show your dįck?! Your smutting Ana's mind!" Three exclaimed.

I grimaced on their comments. "Shut the fvck up!"

I still remember what they did to my baby Angel. Tsk! One and Two forced my baby to bath with them. Motherfvckers.

"Anyway," Baby Angel cleared throat. "Mom, Dad, mind explaining what happened last night? I know you both Witch and Wolf so it's expected that Dada will became a wolf but, he isn't on his legal age yet. He isn't 21 years old yet."

All our attentions narrowed on my Baby Angel because of her question. I remained silent while my brothers eyebrows knitted.

"We are shock to know that Four is the first to become a wolf. We expect that Shione will transform before Fred because he was the first son but, we do un​com​pre​hend​ed too." Mom said