chapter 22

CHAPTER 22

THIRD PERSON POV

SAMANTHA, Sabrina and Sander left. Every men died in the hands of Fred Oliver Uranus Reil also known as Fourth or Four, the cold-hearted and ruthless young mafia of Sylvester Clan. They are right, he was not known as ruthless for nothing.

Nasa huli talaga ang pagsisisi. While looking at Fred Oliver who is killing ruthlessly the men, they felt fear, they regretted it now. They regretted that they harmed the Sylvester.

Sander placed himself in front of the two ladies like he is protecting them. With a gun in his hands, he tried to shoot the Sylvester but Four just dodged and evade it easily.

"Dada..." Their attention moved to the young lady who is watching them.

That young lady... She is also a psycho. Proven by Samantha. Samantha know that Ana is worse than Four.

"He touched my leg earlier." Ana pointed the man, Sander Montefalco. Ana let out a devilish smirk in her lips when she saw her Dada's aura became even more darker.

But, Ana was shock seeing her Dada's eyes. From blue turned to bright gold. How did that happened? Why her Dada has a gold eyes? An eyes of werewolves.

The Montefalco shuddered in fear while Four is heading to them. Sander shoot him but he is evading it like a piece of cake. Gripping Sander's wrists, Four pulled the man and forcedly throw on the wall.

'Ohh that's f*cking strong.' Ana thought.

Four calmly walked towards Sander but it's clear that he is angry, from his raging eyes, gritted teeth and jaw tightened. He was livid. Very f*cking furious.

Four pulled the neckline of Sander's shirt and give the latter a very strong punch that almost fractured the face. Four punch strongly Sander's chest that make the latter vomit blood.

Sabrina, the mother of Montefalco's, slowly walked towards the weapons and pick a katana. Her eyes glued on the young lady that was watching the two men with a smirk in her lips.
'This little devil should die so as Fourth.' Sabrina Montefalco thought as her eyes sharpen while looking at the young lady.

Angel felt a presence slowly coming near her, her smirk disappeared and turned around to see Sabrina who was about to stab her.

"Backstabbing eh? Tsk! You really are good in backstabbing people." may mapang-asar na ngisi sa labi ni Angel habang nakatingin sa inahin ng Montefalco.

"You're a little d*vil..." Sabrina said with a glare. "But I am a professional d*vil."

A cold inhuman smile was formed in Angel's lips as she stare at the woman with a desire in her eyes.... A desire to k*ll the woman in front of her.

"Really? Kung kademønyohan lang naman ang pag-uusapan, pwede ka na umatras at makipag-seminar muna." Nakangisi na saad ni Angel.

"Ikaw ang dapat na gumawa niyan, you don't know me, little brat." Sabrina retaliate.

"Mama! No!" Samantha Montefalco stopped her Mother but Sabrina doesn't listen.

"This little d*vil should die, and Four Sylvester as well." Sabrina said attacked her.

Angel remain on her posture, standing while smirking d*vilishly with a kill*ng intent in her eyes. 'Bet her blood taste good, but nah, I will not drink a f*cking dirty blood.' Angel thought.

FOUR continuously punch the man's face until he was undistinguishable. His anger is eating him whole. 'How dare this f*cking man touch my baby. I wanna k*ll this bastard.' Four thought.