chaapter 33

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Scenes continue flashing on her mind as tears started to form on her shut eyes.

“Ahh! Fvck!”

“Argh! Tu Hijo de puta!”

“Ackk!”

Screams, shrieks, and yells of pain. Angel could tell how painful the feeling based on the faces of the persons at these scenes.

Several scenes flashed at her mind before it stopped. Scenes where her family was being tortured by those evils.

Napa balikwas ng bangon si Angel dahil sa mga senaryong lumitaw sa kaniyang isipan na nagpa-siklab sa kaniyang damdamin. Hindi niya lubos na maisip ang dinanas ng kaniyang pamilya habang wala sila. Hindi niya matanggap. Ang dadamdamin niya ay nag-aalab at sukdulang pagkamuhi ay kaniyang nadarama.

Her hands clenched tightly and a grievous aura surrounded the whole place. Four, who was just standing beside Angel, almost kneel on the ground because of the heavy pressure coming from her aura. It was like, the aura was preventing you from breathing, it was suffocating.

"Mi Luna..."

Angel snapped back to reality when she heard her Mate's hoarse voice. She looked beside her and saw Four looking at her with a soft gaze.

"Reil, I loathed them. My hands are itching to kill them. Reil, I can't wait to see them dead. My eyes can't wait to see them turned to ashes." She said firmly. She emphasizes every word and you could hear a hint of anger in her voice.

Four went near her and embraced her into a hug. He caressed her hair and put a light kiss on her forehead.

"Hmm. We'll defeat them." Four said comfortingly. Four knew that her Luna need comfort. Natagpuan lang nila ang kapatid nito na halos maging abo na, kaya alam niya na kailangan ni Angel ng kasama.

"Not just defeat, we'll chop them. I'll burn them alive. I'll skin them. I'll feed their body to those carnivore animals." Angel uttered.

Four felt shivers after hearing his Luna. 'Angel was scary.' He thought.

"O-Okay, w-we will do that all. But for now, want a soup?" Four said.

Angel only realized that she was already famished. She pouted her lips, and the heavy aura quickly vanished, and Angel looks like a tamed beast who was asking for food from her master.

"Yes please?" Her teary eyes looked at Four making his heart melt.

In Four's perspective, An imaginary cat's ears and whiskers formed on Angel, and she looks so cute! Four's eyes sparkled. He nodded his head before hurriedly went to something.

Because of the witch blood come from his mother, he has magic. He made a soup and gave it to Angel.

"Baby, did you got a nightmare again?" Four asked. As he remember, Angel also got a nightmare once and she woke up very angry. Does it repeat?

"It's not a nightmare. It was perhaps a foresight. I can see what disastrous move that my enemy do through a dream." Angel explained while eating.

"Ahh." Four nodded his head and watched his Luna. "Uhm, Angel..."

"Hmm?"

"Your brother..."

"Hmm."

"Uhm, I..."

"Shh. I know. I know. Don't worry, brother Vick is now safe." Angel said making Four relieved.

"Oh, thank god." Four sighed in relief. He smiled and joined his Luna in eating. He grinned subconsciously while eating and something crosses his mind.