Prologue

The sound of a portal opening and then closing filled the air as footsteps approached the sound of a crying child. The owner of the footsteps stopped and found a crying child in a hat that is long and has ears on it. The hat was red and the child appeared to have blue magic surrounding them. The owner of the footsteps smirked and picked up the child, and took them away. They walked away, not noticing pairs of eyes, glaring at him. The owner of the footsteps didn’t get very far as they were attacked. The owner of the footsteps threw the child in the air and dodged the attacks and caught the child.
“The child must grow” the owner of the footsteps said
“Then pray tell where there dragon sibling is Adamai” a deep voice growled out
“They are here. You need to leave before i make you leave Xelor” the now identified Adamai said
“I am not leaving until i gain their Wakfu” the Xelor said
Adamai sighed and put the child and their dragon sibling under a tree. The children sniffled and clinged to each other. The xelor lunged at the children and Adamai caught him by the back of the neck and threw him. The xelor grinned and stopped time, and then walked towards the children. He examined the children and then grinned when he came to a retaliation.
“By the gods! Your an Eliatrope, so the dragon must be your dragon sibling” The xelor said
What the xelor didn’t realize is that Adamai broke out and sent fire towards the xelor. It hit the xelor and time resumed. Adamai walked over and picked up the children right as he got stabbed. Adamai panicked and sent the both of them through a random portal, as a tentacle impaled and ripped apart the xelor. The portal closed right as the same tentacle cut Adamai’s head off. The children whimpered and cried and that attracted the attention of someone. The monster walked over and saw the children and picked them up. Two names popped into the monster's mind when he saw the children. The child in the hat was Y/N and the dragon was Willow. The monster sighed and walked to his spot and decided to raise the two. He put the two down next to two other children and watched over them. 
~~~mini timeskip~~~
The four grew up and became best friends. Y/N and Willow learned the other two’s children’s names were XChara and XFrisk. The monster that took them in was XGaster. While XChara and Y/N were playing, Y/N accidentally made a portal. The two looked at each other when Y/N suddenly collapsed in pain and XChara caught them. Later that day, the two would find out that Willow died, and Y/N cried for hours with XChara and XFrisk comforting them. XGaster found their suffering amusing and he created a timeline with the OVERWRITE button. This happened 10 times, even more times with the RESET button. During that time Y/N explored her powers and got better at it. XChara went insane and has actively tried to keep you away from XGaster. You are fine with Cross, even if he is overprotective. That leads to now, where the both of you are in the void of your au, crying.