Chapter 4

Celeste - 

" That is very funny, good one. You had me going there for a moment." 

" Believe what you want. When we find the three eyed raven you will find the truth for yourself then you can be the judge of that. But you are my daughter, and I will treat you like that. You will not be let out of my sight." 

" It was you that took me from king's landing." 

" Yes, it was wrong for happened to lord Stark but I know that he wanted you be safe, so I acted." 

" Where are we?" 

" We are in the riverlands, close to the house of Frey. Now shut it and eat you have been out for a month." 

Shit. I was out for a whole month. Sansa and Arya I started to wonder where they are. Did they get out? I ate the food that was given from my " father". 

After we ate, we got on his horse, riding to the house Frey because word was going that Edmure Tully is marrying one of the frey girls and the Stark army will be there. So Criston thought it would be a good idea to head there. They arrived there at night, Criston felt something was wrong he turned around to see Celeste running straight into the twins. 

" Damn it' he said going after her, Celeste was on the other area of the twins missing Arya and the hound. Criston was able to get to Celeste in time where both saw an horrible scene in front of them. Robb's body on his horse with no head. And the army being killed off by the freys. 

" We need to go!" Criston said

" No, I can not leave th-" Celeste was cut off by Criston 

" I know that they raised you but they are gone. Let's go!" Criston shouted. 

They went back to there horse and left as fast as the came, not looking back. Criston passed house frey heading into the north trying to get to the wall, but it will take some time to get there. But to Criston he was just happy that he found his daughter, that she was save with him. Where he can watch her as they move together during there journey on finding the truth.