WHAT THATS NOT FAIR?!?

(BACK TO THE ROCK PAPER SCISSORS MATCH)

(third person pov??):

While the two cats were playing rock paper scissors everyone was watching waiting to see who would win and the winner was..."WHAT YOU BEAT ME?!" South yells in Taiju's face in shock. "HAHAHHA GET WRECKED" Taiju yells back. "Oh my god shut the fuck up you ugly body builders let's just continue." Pah-chin says coming out of nowhere. "Yeah i agree with pah we should just start already." Peh-yan says. "Alright alright alright the next round we're gonna see who jumps the highest and this time Kisaki will be making sure to check." Izana says trying to shut them up. "Wait why me" Kisaki asks back walking towards Izana and Kakucho on the couch "Because your the only one who isn't participating of course" Izana says back "But you two aren't participating either" Kisaki says questioning why he's being chosen to do this. "Yeah that is true but i wanna take a nap and i don't want to make Kakucho do it so your gonna do it instead just tell me when it's over" Izana says before quickly getting knocked out "ugh fine" kisaki grumbles

Time skip because i don't know how to explain what happened. (Btw the girls agreed to not participate because y/n promised to take them out next time and it was funny watching them.)

"Okay the winner of this round is..Mikey" Kisaki says while pushing his glasses up with his paw. "YAY I DID IT AHAHA LOSERS IM GOING WITH Y/N-CHIN!!" Mikey yells taunting the others "Ugh shut up Mikey" Draken says while trying to stop him from jumping around. "Yeah listen to kenny boy" Hanma says appearing out of nowhere. "Don't call me that" Draken says to Hanma "Yeah yeah whatever you say..kenny boy" Hanma says quickly before running away. "Okay now for the last round you guys are gonna fight" Izana says while lying down on the couch. "Wait last round?? Didnt y/n say she was going to take 5 of us?" Sanzu asks Izana. "No she said she changed her mind now let's do the last round quickly." Izana says while Kakucho just stares at him confused not remembering y/n saying that.

Time skip again cause i didn't know what other competition to put.

"OKAY THE WINNER IS..Baji?" Kakucho says. "YEYAHAHAHAHAHHAA I WON HAHA I WON SUCKERS" Baji yells at everyone's faces 'aw i wanted to go with y/n too' Hanma thought disappointed in himself for not taking it more seriously. Right after they finished Y/n came out of her (extremely) long shower and said "Okay since i don't understand you guys i want the five winners that won to come up." Then they all started muttering and whispering which just sounded like quiet meows to y/n but she just waited thinking they were discussing it. "Wait didn't Izana say that there were only three winners?" The cats started whispering more before y/n said "Okay guys please hurry up." Then the three winners decided to walk up. (Taiju, Mikey and Baji ik it's kind of a random trio but i thought it would be funny seeing how they all have very chaotic personality's)

"Wait only three of you guys?Where are the other two??" Y/n questioned. The cats were just sitting there still questioning everything until...Izana walked up "Yeah that would be me and Kakucho dear" Izana says while walking up to her. But all she heard was "Meow meow meowww meow meoww" but she decided just to go with it but Kakucho was just sitting on the couch looking confused. "Kakucho come on let's go." Izana said finally Kakucho walked up to them while all the others were still shocked. "Hahaha that's right suckers we get to go with Y/n." Izana says even tho Kakucho is confused he's still kind of grateful since he really wanted to go with Y/n.

"wait what?!" all the cats then started arguing while Izana just sat there laughing at them. Y/n wanted to leave faster since they took a while so she said "Okay then i'll just take these five." So she then grabbed a big bag and put them all in it together with there little heads sticking out but she was wearing the bag backwards so they were on her tummy kinda do you get it? She grabbed her keys and left quick not before shouting a big bye tho. Everyone was just sitting there in shock. "That slick cat" Rindou mumbled while 'Rat' was beside him licking himself.

The end

WORD COUNT: 861

Ik this is short but i'm gonna write the next chapter like right now so don't worry it's also gonna be very long because it's gonna be their little adventure at the store.

Did you guys expect izana and kakucho to go with her??🤭

Anyways i sound like those cringy youtubers i'm gonna stop and just write the other chapter bye bye

You love me, I love me we all love me.
😈🤌

this is my favourite emoji if you can't tell 😈