the bisexual turtle

(Angry's pov)

Brother has been on the laptop a lot again and i know that's not a good sign but instead of getting involved this time i've decided to just lay back and watch everything go down.

(Smiley's pov)

So like, i was searching for some articles for some more inspiration. Yk for my gay fanfics ofc ive found my new gay star and that is...Kenny after seeing him in that uniform and watching him embrace his inner girly pop ive decided why not make another gay fanfic. But while i was searching for information i bumped into this..interesting article.

"HUEHEHEHEHHEEH HAHAHAHAA WHAT IS THIS" I read the title of the article and start wheezing. Hanna walks past and sees me dying so he asks why and instead of telling him i decide to show him. "BRO WHAT-"

After the both of us calmed down a bit we started reading the article together and we've decided to host a reading session with everyone else.

(Angry's pov)

Everyone was called into the living room by my brother and i knew something was about to happen. At this point i've just accepted it and decided to come as well but i was not expecting what he just said.

(Third persons pov)

Everyone was called into the living room by Smiley and Hanma and they were all scared especially Taiju but he was prepared with his bible and cross in hand. Anyway "AHEM hello everyone today me and Smiley here will be presenting an article we've found very interesting and would like to share with you guys." Hanma says very formally while standing like a statue.

Ran raises up his hand but gets ignored he starts waving his hand and Smiley finally says "Yes? What do you want." "Can you tell us the title of the article??" Ran says genuinely curious on this article while his brother is just sitting beside him unfazed with all of this.

"The title of the article is 'Jonathan the bisexual turtle.'" Hanma says while standing straight like some body guard. Emma then starts to giggle silently. "...a turtle??" Kisaki slowly says concerned for everyone in this house . "Yes a turtle" Hanma replies and as he says that Y/n slowly pulls out her phone and starts to record.

"Alright alright now ima read my little resume on the article and yeah so listen" Smiley says while pulling out some papers. 'wow he's really taking this seriously..' Angry thinks concerned for his brother but at the same time he's not even surprised.

"Everyone shut up and listen to Smiley now" Hanma says. Before Smiley started to read Taiju started praying already knowing that something horrible was about to happen and while he's praying his brother Hakkai is quietly praying with him in his head cause even if he didn't want to admit it he is also scared.

Smiley was about to start reading before they all heard a loud crunch...and another..and another. "Bro- who is making that sound" Kazutora says and everyone looks around to find Shion laying down with a bag of chips. "I- where did you even get that from" Y/n asks not remembering buying any chips and Shion just shrugs not really knowing himself.

"Okay then" Smiley says "Now ima start reading. So there was this ancient turtle named Johnathan, he just turned 130 years old and he was being spoiled cause it was his birthday and all. He has a gf named Emma but she was jealous of how much he was being spoiled so she went and cheated on Johnathan with some rando turtle named Fred. Now Johnathan heard of this and was so angry that he cheated back on Emma with...FRED!!" Smiley finishes reading and Hanma makes sound affects at the end. "BAH BAH BAHHHHH" Hanma says while moving his hands around.

Everyone was speechless..concerned and speechless "You know what we stan Fred ✊" Senju says while holding her hand up in respect. "Takemichi if you ever try to cheat on me i'm going to turn into Johnathan." Hina threatens Takemichi while holding her fist and he looked like he was about to cry. Y/n on the other hand was just silently laughing while South was doing the opposite. Let's just say he was certainly not quiet.

"AHAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- BISEXUAL TURTLE HEHEHEHAHHWHWHAH" South was wheezing for air and Mochi was just staring at him.

After the insteresting article about the bisexual turtle let's just say Angry has lost all hope and faith for his brother. The End.

IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING THE CHAPTER EARLIER I FORGOT TO 💀💀💀💀 AND IM ALSO SORRY ABOUT IT BEING SO SHORT TOO AND FOR THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES, IF THERE ARE ANY JUST IGNORE THEM ITS LATE RN AND IM TOO LAZY TO CORRECT IT SO IMA JUST DO IT TOMORROW

this chapter is probably one of my shortest chapters and i'm sorry about that so thursday after school i'll write two other chapters as an apology

WORD COUNT: 945 (i'm so so so so sorry for how short this is)

the next chapter is gonna be about Kenny boy and his uniform also just so you know it's another gay fanfic made by Smiley 😈 but i need to know if i should do it with Kenny x someone else (has to be a guy sorry but it's apart of the gay fanfic series 💔) or just him embracing his inner girly pop (as Smiley said) if you want you can choose people and i'll see which one has the most votes or whoever i think fits.

you love me, i love me we all love me 😭😭