Drag queens

(Y/n's pov)

I honestly don't even know how to feel right now.

I was taking a nap on the couch and when i woke up i saw Smiley standing infront of everyone...and that's a bad sign especially after some traumatizing past experiences. I looked around because everyone was sitting and i saw Draken. He looked like he just saw his father oh yea and he's still wearing his makeup..Wait. AM I STILL WEARING MY MAKEUP.???? I quickly ran to the washroom to check my face and i didn't have any makeup on so i quietly snuck back into the living room before hearing Smiley say something about drag queens. 💀

I sat back down beside Draken totally not because i knew it was going to be about him and i wanted to tease him. Totally, but while i was smirking beside Draken extremely confident until i heard...

my gorgeous name come from Smiley's filthy mouth.

My smirk immediately dropped and so did my jaw. I looked even more shocked than Draken did and Draken looked like he just saw his grandma resurrect. But Smiley didn't just stop there he showed photos.

PHOTOS OF DRAKEN LAYING IN BED WITH HIS HANDS IN THE AIR BECAUSE HIS NAILS WERE DRYING, PHOTOS OF ME LAYING ON THE FLOOR LOOKING DEAD WITH MY GOOFY MAKEUP AND WAY WAY MORE.

Emma was sitting beside Draken with her jaw dropped and i was staring at her, just to see what she'd say to Draken but i guess she was just too shocked to say anything at all.

Right when me and Draken thought the photos ended and we were finally safe....Sanzu handed Smiley something. AND HE CONTINUED SHOWING PHOTOS BUT THEY WEREN'T JUST ANY PHOTOS THEY WERE EDITED. CLEARLY EDITED.

I honestly just gave up at this point and just accepted everything but Draken DID NOT accept it. So he walked up to Smiley snatched his phone and threw it away causing everyone to boo at him. I ended up finding it funny and joining them on the booing, even if i was grateful for what he did.

After everyone booed at him, he ended up getting mad and told everyone to leave. Everyone but Kazutora did which wasn't surprising. Kazutora walked up to Draken, put his arm on his shoulder and said "Thanks for more blackmail man" with the most innocent smile on his face.

Which was immediately wiped off the second Draken punched him.

THE END.

On this chapter i really didn't know what to write and i honestly have no clue what else to write so if you have any ideas you can privately msg me, post a comment or just post something on that board thingy. Even if you don't have an idea you can say a random word that comes to your mind and i can try to think of something.

(the amount of words on this chapter is pathetic 😔)

WORD COUNT: 505

you love me, i love me we all love mee 🫶