Huntsman to Freelancer

After Jaune Arc saved Cardin by actually being killed by one of the grims, he still revealed his transcript the whole school..

A few people believed him:

CFVY

SSSN

However only a the whole Academy hated him for actually having fake transcripts especially his old team and Team RWBY.

Ruby: can't believe that you are actually fake your own..

Yang: you don't deserve to be a huntsman..

Pyrrha: I can't believe I actually loved you..

Ozpin told Jaune to leave beacon Academy because of the council, Jaune fought against a lot of grim trying to prove that he was better but in the end he was killed by the whole swarm of Grimm.

Jaune was in a white void.

Jaune: so this is how it is everyone turned their backs on me because I'm a weakness...

Origin: I could see that you have been through a lot of pain and suffering...

Jaune turn around to see a person with high-tech armor.

Jaune: who are you..?

Origin: just say you can call me origin or the Omni god of the Multiverse..

Jaune was completely surprised at shock to see a God in front of him.

Jaune: hold on a second you are the Omni God!?!

Origin: no I bet of the reaction I got for many others who came here..

Jaune: what do you mean by many others..?

Origin: let's just say I have the ability to reincarnate them into new people in other worlds..

Jaune: so hold on you're actually going to reincarnate me into someone else..

Origin: that's right I was thinking about making you become a freelancer in the Red vs Blue universe..

Jaune: so about this other alternate universe, I'm going to be reincarnated about can you tell me more about it..

Origin: of course I can help you in the Red vs Blue Universe there has been a conflict that been happening called a human and covenant War.. but ever since during deep for it in the future a secret project organization called project freelancer has been called and that is why you're going to be one of the freelancers reincarnation.. of course your memories will have a bit of a gap between how long you will be spending your time in there..

Jaune: well I guess I got no other choice then.

Origin: I'm good because it certainly seems you're going to need luck on your side..

Jaune: well here goes nothing even if you can start a new life in a new world..

Origin: good now let me begin..

Origin clapped his hand and Jaunes soul went into the Red vs Blue.

Jaunes soul went into the body of Agent Washington.

And this is just the beginning of Jaune Arc also known as Agent Washington.

To Be Continued...