Training

It was the next day of Beacon Academy.

Washington/Jaune along with blue team or Team CCTW.

Carolina: so you called us here to train for what..?

Washington/Jaune: let's just say to train for the festival that's coming up..

Tucker: hold on festivals can happen here..

Caboose: that is so cool..

Washington/Jaune: look here.. meeting that there will be a tournament so that's why I'm going to make all of you have to be on your finest to against the other teams..

Tucker: then try training us so hard..

Carolina: yeah right if any one of them are actually..

Caboose: yes, I'll do my hardest in this Festival!?

Team CCTW aka Blue Team restraining the hardest for the festival.

They were doing physical training like sit-ups and running and firing ground.

Team SSSN and CFVY washing at amazement seen that the new team known as Team CCTW.

Sun: wow look at those guys training so hard...

Neptune: I know, they're doing a lot of great training..

Fox: well it certainly seems Jaune that training his own new team..

Yatsuhashi: seeing that they are pretty good professional soldiers...

Sage: I wonder, what exactly the other team is doing with their training regiments..?

Scarlet: probably doing the same thing just like what they're doing..

Velvet: I'm not so sure about that..

Sun: what makes you say that, I wonder what they're doing for their training regiment..

With Team SSGDL aka Red Team we're doing their strangest training regiment.

Sarge: listen up numbnuts, the first Festival is about to come this way so we need to get full prepared for this!!

Grif: the first Festival, a it's too bad I got to have some food and some good time...

Simmons: you realize that we have to train our hardest to fight against other teams..

Grif: hell no, I'm not actually going to fight against those other team unless they're going to beat the shit out of us!!

Sarge: quit your whining right now I'm going to train you as hard as we can't fight against those other teams!!

Donut: I like the way you think, sergeant!!

Lopez: en serio, ¿es esto lo que realmente estás tratando de hacer para entrenar al máximo en el festival? 

Donut: you're right Lopez we should give it our all what we got at the tournament!!

Lopez: realmente no crees que podamos luchar contra los equipos que se dan cuenta de que podrían ser incluso más fuertes que nosotros.

Sarge: that's enough, let us get down for training..

Grif: like hell, I'm going to train..

Sarge: if you're not quite train and I'm going to pull by your fat ass tray by force..

Team SSGDL aka Red Team trying their best with their training regimen.

The four members we're doing your best except for Grif being lazy failing all the other training regiment.

Sarge: Grif!! What in the world are you doing!?!

Grif: just relaxing and not doing my training regiment..

Sarge: why do you continue doing your training regiment or I'm going to have to do things the hard way..

Grif: the hard way in what..?

Sarge run towards Grif and beat you ever living hell out of them.

Sun: oh I certainly seems that this is rather interesting..

Neptune: he's just beating his own teammates..

Fox: it's kind of funny just to see the orange fat one be lazy..

Yatsuhashi: I do agree, with the sergeant..

Sage: agree, we can't allow any laziness on our team..

Scarlet: let's see, how they can do good at the tournament at the festival.

Velvet: I know, but it seems I kind of have a bit of a crush on the pink..

Coco: seems I also have a crush on the aqua one with cool light sword.

Sun: anyway we should do our own training..

Coco: at the festival itself is coming..

Team SSSN and CFVY we're going to do their own training regiment.

To Be Continued...