Villains Plan Falling Apart

Cinder, Emerald and Mercury tried they're commercial plans. but every single time it works it falls apart.

The White Fang that were actually working with Adam gotten ambushed by the people of Chorus.

Not to mention a few Grimm we're  hiding from both Atlas and people of Chorus.

Neon was killed off by Tucker and Caboose for impersonating Ruby.

Cinder: damn it damn it damn it how in the world is everything keep falling apart..

Emerald: it's probably because thanks to the combined efforts of Atlas and those other people with advance tech there's no way we can stand a chance..

Mercury: yeah I hate to say this but there's no way we're going to win.

Cinder: damn them all I'm going to make them pay!!

Emerald: are you crazy really asking for a suicide death wish!!

Cinder: who cares if I die I just doing this for my master!!

Emerald: what about the two of us, do you care about us as well..?

Cinder: of course not you're nothing more than pawns... To be disposed of..

Emerald: Cinder how could you..

Emerald got slapped in the face by Cinder, shocked her.

Mercury: *disbelief* why did you do that!?

Cinder: to make her know her place!!!

Mercury: you know what forget this!!

Cinder: where the hell do you think you're going!?

Mercury: going to do whatever I want to do..

Cinder: you are not going to leave alive...

Before Mercury could say anything he was stabbed in the heart of his chest by Cinder's sword and dropped the floor dead..

Mercury: why... did you do that... *Dead*...

Cinder looked at Emerald murder intention making her realize if she would disobey just like what Mercury did.

Cinder: you disobey me and I'll make sure you'll end up just like Mercury...

Emerald did not say word but just nodded her head.

Cinder: find a way to get the power of the fall maiden even for me to kill me..

Meanwhile at Beacon Academy.

Ozpin was looking at the monitors seeing there has been low grimm activity.

Ozpin: I really hope that they're really up against her..

Glynda: especially those colorful soldiers are really up against her...

Ozpin: judging from information that was gather from..

Glynda: speaking of which have you decided who's going to inherit the fall maidens power..

Ozpin: well there are two I think that would actually inherit the power Pyrrha or Carolina...

Glynda: I think Carolina might deserve the power of the fall maiden.. cuz certainly seems that she has way more combat skills in the battlefield..

Ozpin: I agree, it seems the decision has been made for Carolina to inherit power of the fall maiden..

Meanwhile with the blues and reds along with the people from chorus talking amongst each other.

Tucker: talk about you guys have been doing pretty good..