Epilogue

Aftermath of defeating Salem circle.

Everyone celebrated for the victory like there was no tomorrow.

Life on Remnant had changed permanently.

Washington/Jaune need some negotiations with the White Fang to bring peace and equality.

Which the original leader of the White Fang agreed.

As well for the festival went pretty good for Team CCTW who won the festival.

As well for the relics were kept in the vault of the planet of Chorus.

After a time skipped..

Washington/Jaune was married to both Carolina and Pyrrha, which they had two kids.

Tucker along with Coco did their own adventures.

Locus along with Blake did decide to go on their own mercenary adventures.

The red team did their own misadventures, wherever they go.

Caboose and Ruby got married and had their own kid.

At the cliffside of the emerald forest.

Washington/Jaune was reminiscing over the times of the old days how things once were.

Washington/Jaune: thank you, Epsilon..

Pyrrha: hey Washington it certainly seems that they need some help back on chorus..

Washington/Jaune: oh great what did they do this time..?

Carolina: well certainly seems that one of them by accidentally clogged up a sewer drainage..

Washington/Jaune: *sigh* somethings never change..

Washington/Jaune along with Carolina and Pyrrha gotten into the pelican and flew off to chorus to see what the problem is.

The End

A/N: I finally put a lot of effort into this even though I brought Epsilon AKA Church for this occasional moment... For defeating Salem.. I know I put a lot of effort into story.. anyway I hope you guys like it comment down below for anymore ideas in the future.. bye-bye..