Memory is the Key

Over the course of time, Jaunes soul was attached to agent Washington.

Agent Washington or Jaune forgot about his past continue on doing a lot of missions of project freelancer.

However project freelancer had been disbanded over the course of time he soon took on a new objective of obviously finding to whereabouts of the meta.. she was able to manage to make friends with the Reds and Blues in order to defeat The Meta by working together when a moment church also known as epsilon went into memory pod.

Over the course of time Agent Washington or Jaune saw Carolina and something started to trigger a smear fraction of his memory.. however they decided to well go and get epsilon back and obviously stop the director.

Agent Washington or Jaune decided well go along with the Reds and blues with their idiotic plan in order to stop the director from causing more man which they fought against a lot of Androids of Tex.

After project freelancer was taken down they crash landed on a planet called chorus were civil war broke out.

After the two factions figured out that they were being used by Malcolm hargrove with the last stand of church saying his final goodbye to his friends... He was finally gone.. after the war of chorus finally ended the Reds and blues decided to take some time off.

Present day.

Agent Washington or Jaune spending his time at the new Blue base...

Origin came in and Agent Washington or Jaune noticed this.

Jaune: what do you want..

Origin: Jaune Arc, I'm here to give you back your old memories...

Jaune: my name isn't Jaune Arc my name is Agent Washington of the EX freelancers Soldier..

Origin: *I didn't want to have to do this but you gave me another option..*

Origin put his hand on Agent Washington or Jaune to give him back his old memories of his previous life how everyone turned on him when his bullied revealed his fake transcript.

Jaune: I remember everything...

Origin: good because it certainly seems.. your home needs you...

Jaune: why should I help them they abandoned me..

Origin: surely turn their backs on you, but people deserve a second chance of life... Even if you forgive them or not it's your choice..

Jaune: fine I'll think about it, but then again I will go back to my old home..

Origin: well that's the spirit, anyway I should get going..

Origin disappeared with a bright flashing light.

Jaune: seems I'm not going to talk with the boys..

Jaune calling both red team and blue team for special meeting.

Tucker: so what exactly have you called us here for..?

Caboose: I was just enjoying some cookies that I made..

Grif: yeah I'm just trying to be lazy as usual..

Sarge: shut up numbnuts!! it might be something important..

Simmons: yeah I'm not curious about this special meeting..

Donut: well we never actually got ourselves any special meetings before

Lopez: Desde cuándo tenemos alguna reunión especial...?

Agent Washington or Jaune walked in and was kind of a bit nervous on what exactly you would say to them.

Tucker: so wash, what exactly did you call us all here for..

Carolina: yeah it certainly seen you have something very important to say..

Agent Washington or Jaune took a deep breath for a moment and then had a bit of a serious look.

Washington/Jaune: yes it's about something about myself and a secret that I've been keeping from you..

The Reds and blues were rather curious about agent Washington secret.

Grif: really is that what you call us all here for, what a waste of time..

Simmons: shut it fat ass, this might actually be interesting..

Tucker: morning what secrets are you actually hiding from us..?

Washington/Jaune: well you see.. the secret has to do about my past life.. how much you say my own planet isn't from Earth.. it's actually a planet that's similar to Earth.. but a different.. this planet is called remnant.. and let's just say I was a student beacon Academy until my former bully revealed my fake transcript to the whole school everyone turned their backs against me especially my girlfriend...

The Reds and Blues could not believe what they just heard about Washington's life that he used to have been a student but then his former bully revealed his fake transcript the whole entire School turning their backs against him..

Tucker: I can't believe that actually happened!!

Caboose: I HATE BULLIES!!!

Sarge: such discreetfulness!!

Simmons: I didn't know that you were actually a student but also sneak your way inside beacon Academy..

Grif: you know you could have left that bully of yours to be dead..

Sarge: that's right, that sounds like a pretty good idea to get revenge on your bully is to kill him!!

Washington/Jaune: maybe give them a bit of a beatdown or two...

Carolina: if I would actually fought against that girlfriend of yours and if she was that good...

Donut: oh boy let's get ready to go!!

Lopez: entonces parece que hay otro mundo además de la Tierra que es similar, qué fascinante...

Washington/Jaune: anyway we should actually call into the people from chorus...

Carolina: not also that seem like this could be a bit of a big threat that's been happening on the world of remnant..

Grif: I'm certainly not going..

Sarge: Grif!! I will drag your lazy ass all the way here to Remnant if I have to!!

Grif: fight me!

Sarge sucker punched Grif in the face knocking him out.

Washington/Jaune made a bit of a quick call to the people of chorus.

Luckily for Jaune and the Reds and Blues have a ship with them to head back to remnant.

To Be Continued...