The Date

After the training they had a bit of a break.

Carolina walked up to Washington/Jaune.

Washington/Jaune: there's something you need..?

Carolina: I was wondering..

Washington/Jaune: okay go on just finished your sentence..

Carolina: well I was wondering if you and I can go on a date..

Washington/Jaune: yes, I'm fine with going on a date with you..

Carolina: thanks..

Pyrrha saw this for far distance, felt like her heart just broke for what she had done to him.

Tucker and Caboose both were proud of the two of them for being on a date.

Washington/Jaune and Carolina we're going both on a date.

Washington/Jaune and Carolina went out of Beacon and went into the city.

Washington/Jaune and Carolina went to the movies to watch a romantic.

Washington/Jaune and Carolina went to ramen stands to get some ramen to eat.

Washington/Jaune and Carolina were at the cliff of the few of the emerald Forest.

Washington/Jaune: so what do you think about this date of ours..

Carolina: it was basic, I'm fine with it..

Washington/Jaune: I know this world isn't Earth, but it's rather interesting..

Carolina: I know seeing that the sights and scenery look similar to kind of like Earth, but in a different way..

Washington/Jaune: you know you do remind me of my own and my old teammates.. but you're different than her... Even though I helped you with some family issues that you've been through..

Carolina: yeah you're right about that I had been through it, but I was able to get over it...

Pyrrha saw the two of them behind the tree seen that she was following the two of them ever since Carolina said going on a date with Jaune..

Pyrrha felt a lot of guilt within her, for what she did to him for betraying him and not for believing in him.

Washington/Jaune and Carolina kissed for the first time.

Pyrrha saw this and felt a lot of pain within her heart broken she ran away crying, realizing that she can't unwind what she had done.

Meanwhile at a warehouse.

Cinder, Emerald and Mercury concerned about the plan.

Emerald: are we sure that we're going through with this plan of ours...

Mercury: that certainly seems it's got a bit risky ever since he returned with some new friends..

Cinder: you might be right, but we haven't gotten anything from Roman..

Emerald: you don't think that he might have killed him..

Cinder: of course he killed him that means Roman must have given him the information about us..

Mercury: well we are completely utterly screwed..

Cinder: I mean, there's no way he still does not know who we are yet..

Emerald: are you sure cuz for all we know that Roman might have been dead by him.... our plan is about to fall apart..

Cinder: you're right.. without Roman we're completely a disadvantage... We're going to think of some way to just wave them.. and to get the fall maidens power..

Emerald: what happens if his new friends get in the way...?

Cinder: as if those idiots aren't that scary or intimidating..

Mercury: you do got a fair point..

Cinder: we'll have to continue the mission in a different approach..

Cinder, Emerald and Mercury left the warehouse to continue their evil plotting.

To Be Continued...