Family Matters

At Beacon Academy, every student were training their best for the upcoming tournament to Festival.

Washington/Jaune was training his Team CCTW aka Blue Team among side Red Team.

Ozpin and Glynda came in.

Washington/Jaune: what brings you here..?

Ozpin: actually it's something very important that we need to discuss about..

Glynda: it's about your family.. they missed you..

Washington/Jaune's eyes widen in shocked that he forgot about his family getting the Reds and Blues.

Carolina: well I didn't really expected your family to ever forget about you..

Washington/Jaune: it's been a while since I ever talked..

Ozpin: if you would like you should actually go ahead and talk to them..

Glynda: scientists certainly seems that you need some family matters to attend to..

Washington/Jaune: yes I will at some point yes I do need address my family for once..

Carolina: can I at least come as well to meet your family..

Washington/Jaune: sure.. I can't wait until they have a field day with me..

Ozpin: we have an airship ready for you to go...

Washington/Jaune and Carolina left to go towards airship that was taking them to his home town.

The Reds and Blues were pondering some questions and what exactly just happened.

Simmons: I wonder what his family is like..?

Grif: who cares about families issues..

Sarge: your one to talk about your family, fat ass..

Grif: for one you never even mentioned about anything about your family and we never met them..

Sarge: FairPoint..

Tucker: come on guys this is his personal moment so just keep out of it..

Caboose: he's right none of us never even know about our family or never got to have some time with them..

Simmons: I agree, this is some personal matter..

Washington/Jaune and Carolina on the airship heading towards Mistral Washington/Jaune's hometown.

Mistral a group of few of people of chorus doing some recon some long with some mantis drones patrolling.

Washington/Jaune and Carolina got off the airship and we're walking towards the house.

Washington/Jaune: this is the place..

Carolina: this apartment is your old house...?

Washington/Jaune: yes in a while ever since I left..

Carolina: perhaps you should tell him the truth about everything that happened to you..

Washington/Jaune: *sigh* yeah I got to tell her everything that happens to me even about the part about God.. if they do believe me...

Carolina: don't worry I have your back..

Washington/Jaune knock the door of his old house.

Someone was walking at the other side and open the door, it was Terra Cotta-Arc.

Terra Cotta-Arc: I help you two..?

Washington/Jaune: *sigh* it's me Jaune Arc.. or by my alias agent Washington..