Part 15

Sam POV

I couldn't believe she would not tell me she was hurt. Sure, it was minor but still. I grabbed a bottle of alcohol and poured a little on the wound. She made a face then grabbed the bottle. She took a huge swig and put the bottle down.

"You ready?" I asked as I got a needle and dental floss.

She nodded. I did my job as she would wince every time the needle would go through her skin. I tied it ad then ripped i off.

"All finished," I said as i cleaned up the spot.

We heard a scream and Kaia jumped off the table. I stopped her.

"Hey you need to relax," I said to her. "Charlie watch Kaia."

"Sam but," Kaia protested.

"No," I said a bit harsher then what I meant. "Do you want your stitches ripping?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"No," she said as she sat back on the table.

We ran off toward the screams.

Kaia POV

"Well this sucks," I said once they were gone.

"Are you serious?" Charlie said.

"I'm not use to doing nothing," I complained.

"You're hurt though," she said.

"All i can think about who might have been hurt kver there. As I said I'm not use to doing nothing," I said back. "I would be going off with out the stitches.

"You better start getting use to it if you really like Sam," Charlie said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The supernatural killed his girlfriends," she said.

"Were they hunters?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"See I'm different," I said. "And it's not like Sam owns me."

"I know, but do you want to see him hurt. You're on a dangerous path," Charlie said.

"No I'm not," I said. "And who the hell do you think you are to say that?"

"Guess what I know more about him then you do," Charlie said.

"Well have fun with him," I said.

"Kaia don't you dare leave," Charlie yelled.

I walked off into the carnival. The lights swirled around me and I took a left. I was just trying to find the parking lot so I could just wait at the Impala. I needed to be alone. I passed rows of circus tents. I felt someone grab me into one. It was dark and I couldn't find the exit. I spun around wielding my knife. I felt a soaked rag go over my mouth and nose. Panic raced my heart as I struggled then my body started to slow down and my eyelids grew heavy. The last thing I heard was voices laughing.

Sam POV

We got there and someone found the body of the clown. Dean and I sighed I  relief and started to walk back. We bought a bag of pop corn knowing it was Kaia's favorite snack. We got back and Charlie was sitting by herself.

"Where's Kaia?" I asked.

"She left," Charlie said.

"Why would she leave?" Dean asked.

"Well she got upset cause we got into an argument," Charlie said.

"Where did she go?" I asked.

Charlie pointed to the left. I started to walk down and nobody went down here. i found her steps and saw them dragged to the left. I looked at the dark circus tent and turned on a flashlight.I walked in and shone the flashlight. It smelt of sulfur and something else. I looked down and saw Kaia's knife and a rag. I picked them up and walked back. Having a little idea on what happened.

I got back over to them and put the knife and rag on the table.

"Sam I would have followed her," Charlie said putting two and two together.

"But you didn't," I said with anger in each word.

"Sam calm down," Dean said to me.

"No I can't," I yelled. A couple of people stared at me.

One guy walked up to me. "Sir you have to leave. " He grabbed my arm.

"Fine," I huffed and shrugged my arm away. I walked to the parking lot and to the Impala. "Where are you Kaia?"