Part 18 (Trigger Warning)

Sam POV

How could Kaia do that to me? I loved her and I thought she loved me. All the time I spent just thinking about her. Sam just stop she doesn't care for you. I walked back to my room. I opened the door and found a piece of paper on the floor. I picked it up and walked over to my desk. Her pretty hand writing read Sam. Open it, I thought. Carefully I opened.

 Dear Sam Winchester,

I'm sorry you may think I never loved you but I did. That torture was terrible and they were going to kill you. They kept asking for your weakness and where you were. But I couldn't sell you out. I would never. I promise i will be out of your life by the time you read this. Kaia P.S. I wish I could have gotten to know you even more. You were the only guy who loved me.

My eyes widened. "Kaia don't do it,"I yelled realizing what she was going to do. I also found the truth in her words.

Kaia POV

i cried as I sat on the edge of the bath tub. I let the light hit off the knife.I looked to my wrist. Scared and I got up and dropped the knife. I heard a flap of wings.

"Just do it, i don't have much time," Lucifer said as he picked up the knife.
"I can't," I said.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I I," I stuttered.

He got behind me and whispered in my ear. "Trust me death is much better, no more pain," he placed my the knife in my hand. I felt him taking control of me. "Sam doesn't love you. Why would he just look at you?" I looked in the mirror and believed every word he said. "Your pale skin, your thick hair that never seems straight, your fat covering your body. He could do so much better." I gripped the knife. "That's it, just one cut and ll of this could be over. Think about how happy you could be, death isn't an end it's a beginning. "

"Kaia don't do it!" I heard Sam yell. I turned as I felt normal then Lucifer took my wrists.

"Kaia life isn't going to change," he said as my mind went blank. "Do you think the Winchesters are going to be nice to you? I knew what you were trying to do but, do they?" I slid the knife over my delicate skin. Red gushed from the cut. My problems seemed to melt away.The door opened and Sam ran in. Lucifer left immediately. Sam grabbed the knife from my hand and grabbed a towel. I tried to push away from him. He grabbed me and put pressure on it. I winced as he held me stuck in his lap. I felt his tear hit my cheek.

"I'm so sorry," he said. "I should have believed you. After what everyone said. It didn't seem like you loved me. Why would you let Lucifer do this to you?"

"What he said was true?" I said.

"None of it is true," Sam said.

"Yes it is," I said.

Sam POV

I sighed after she said that. Poor Kaia, I never thought she could ever do this.

"Look at me," I said but she wouldn't. "Kaia please, I'm sorry, just look at me." Still she wouldn't I used a finger to make her face me. She looked dead. "I'm so sorry, I don't want you to do this, please."

She nodded slowly. I took off the blood soaked towel. I reached not wanting to let her go. I was afraid she was going to do that again. I grabbed some gauze, an ace bandage, and the tape. I frowned at her wrist. I wrapped it and taped it. I got up and she just stayed there. I threw the towel away and started to clean up the mess. I heard her crying quietly. I picked her up and put her on the bed. She rolled to the side.

"Kaia just talk to me," I said. "Please." She shook her head no and I pulled her over to me. "Well just listen to me then. Lucifer is going to pay if he comes near you. I think you should take a break from hunting."