Part 27

Sam POV

Dean and I was at the small town and we saved the couple who was supposed to be sacrificed. We drove down the main street and I saw a car that looked like Kaia's. I sighed knowing it probably not hers. We checked into a motel and set our stuff down.

"Do you want to check the Orchids again," Dean asked. "To figure out how to destroy it."

"Sure," I said grabbing my gun.

The orchid was like a maze as we looked around. Row after row of apple tree. It was starting to get dark when I saw something move through trees. We followed it until it stopped at the middle. We looked as he dropped down into a hole. A minute later he brought something out and threw it on the ground. The thing jumped up and started to run. It looked like it's hands were tied together. The person laughed a little as he ran after it. A minute later the person was dragging the thing back.

"No, no, please I'm sorry," the thing cried. It sounded like a girl.

He kicked her into the hole and then jumped down.

"Please don't," she said before her cries became silent.

The person jumped out. Dean and I looked at each other and nodded. We walked towards him with our guns raised. The person looked shocked but took out a gun. He pointed the gun into the hole.

"Put your guns down," the person said. "You don't want an innocent person to die."

"Why don't you just let her go?" Dean said.

"I can't do that," he said.

"Why? Is it that your God won't protect your town?" I asked.

He looked surprised then angry. He gave a whistle and more people came out of the Orchids. We ran through the trees as the people chased after us. I back tracked, I had to help whoever was there. I took a turn and heard Dean yell my name. I finally made my way back and climbed into the hole. There was a frail figure in a corner. Her hands were bound together behind her back, she was bruised all over, blindfolded, and a piece of duct tape covering her mouth. I put the gun down and started to work on the knots that held her wrists. She seemed to jump at my touch and started to squirm and tried to speak.

"Hey, it's ok," I hushed her. "Calm down, I'm going to get you out. You need to be quiet."

She nodded yes then calmed down. I was almost finished when I heard the click of a safety on a gun. I looked up and it was the same guy.

"You step back from the gun and girl," he said.

Reluctantly, I stepped back and held my hands up.

"Better, now sit down and put your hands behind your back," he demanded.

I hesitated and he shot the gun. It hit the dirt wall right next to the woman. She jumped again. I did as told and he walked over to me. He the gun to my head and tied my hands. He laughed and patted the woman's head. He grabbed my gun and left closing the door. I sighed.

"Hi," I said bored after twenty minutes. She looked in my direction and nodded.

"How long have you been here?" I asked. She drew a two on the dirt floor.

"Oh, well I guess tomorrow is the big day then," I said jokingly.

She looked away.

"I'm sorry but can you get out of the ropes I loosened? " I asked

After a minute of moving her hands around she was able to get them free. She took off the blindfold and carefully ripped off the duct tape. I couldn't

"Thank you," she said drinking some water.

"Can you help me?" I asked.

She crawled over and started to untie my hands. After she did that she laid down.

"So how has it been here?" I asked. "By the way I'm Sam."

"Well Sam I would rather be possessed," I said.

"Wait, What?" I said. "What did you say?"

"Nothing," she lied.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Kaia" she said. "What's your last name?"

"Winchester," I said smiling.

"Sammy? Is that you?" She asked.

I nodded and she hugged me. It started to rain as she shivered. I took off my flannel shirt and covered her with it. I held her in my arms as she fell asleep.