Part 13

Kaia POV

I woke up and I felt pretty good after a night of possession. Sam was awake but still laying down. I sat up with my back against the bed post. Sam sat up too.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Fine, what about you?" I said.

"Better than yesterday," he said smiling. "I was wondering."

"About?" I asked.

"We do nothing and just stay in bed," he offered.

"Fun, but I would like to shower and change," I said."Before we do nothing."

"I will do the same and get some breakfast.," he said.

I got changed into a pair of sweatpants and one of Sam's gray shirt I never see him wear. It was big but still comfortable. I walked back into his room and he wasn't there yet. I sat down on the bed. He walked in and I smiled as he sat down. I sat by him. He grabbed his laptop and a bunch of movies and snacks.

"I didn't know what to grab, so I just asked a lady and she picked these out," he said. Then actually looking at me he said. "Wow my shirt looks better on you then on me."

I blushed; i looked and saw If I Stay. I smiled. "You got this movie."

"What's it about?" he asked.

"Well a girl get's in a car accident," I said. "And now she is trying to decide whether to live or die."

"Oh, that seems depressing so I got," he paused for effect. "The Benchwarmers."

"I love that movie," I said.

"I know," he said. He handed me an apple. I smiled and took a bite.

We first watched The Benchwarmers then moved down the list. After two other movies we got to If I Stay. We were watching the part when Adam is singing to her. I was silently crying. Sam's arm was around my shoulders. There was a knock on the door and Dean walked in. Sam sighed and paused the movie. i wiped my eyes.

"Hey guys," he said sitting down and popping a piece of our chocolate in his mouth.

"What Dean?" Sam asked.

"Are you about to cry?" he said laughing.

"It's a sad movie Dean," I said.

"Never mind you two are adorable," Dean said laughing as he left.

We watched the rest of the movie then Sam checked his phone. I looked up at him. "It's only 1 pm."

"Are you serious? We need another way to pass the time," I said looking up.

"I know a way," he said smiling.

Sam POV

I was still smiling. "How?" she asked looking at me. I gave her a quick kiss.

"I like this idea." Kaia said.

I kissed her again but now I wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt her hands run through my hair. I rubbed the skin behind her earlobes and she moaned a little. I smiled and got into a rhythm of kissing her. Kaia drew small circles on the back of my neck. We pulled back so we could catch our breath. I was fine so I started to kiss her again. She gasped but I didn't notice because I was kissing her so passionately. I moved on top of Kaia as she pulled off my shirt and I did the same to hers. Her fingers traced my abs. We went back to kissing. The door opened.

"Hey Sam I need your oh," Charlie said.

I moved away and Kaia pulled the covers up to her chest.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Oh it's ok," Charlie said awkwardly. I got up and grabbed both of my shirts off the floor. I handed Kaia my grey one and put on the one I was wearing earlier. Kaia slipped into mine.

"What's do you need?" I asked.

"It's a case," she said looking at a journal.

Kaia got up and moved next to me to see.

"So parents of kids disappear in the middle of the night. But all the kids went to the same circus," she explained. "Each kid said it was a clown."

I held my breath and i was terrified of clowns. I didn't want Kaia to know that.

"Alright," I said as I rubbed Kaia's shoulder. She looked up at me confused.

"Shape shifter," Kaia suggested.

"It could be likely," I agreed. "Did you ask Dean?"

"I couldn't find him," Charlie said.

"Did you check the shooting range?" I asked.

"This place has a shooting range. I love this place," Charlie said happily before leaving. "Also you guys are going to need to get ready for a road trip."