Part 21

Kaia POV

We drove for about a day until we stopped at the town. We stayed into a motel that was decorated for Halloween. We got our witch killing stuff and relaxed. Sam and Dean left to get some information from the police. i relaxed and walked to a store to get candy.

The store was busy as I picked up the last bag of candy. I checked out when a guy tapped my shoulder.

"Hey, I'm sorry," he said. He looked my age and was extremely hot. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party with me?"

"Um, no," I said walking away.

I got outside and put the bag in my hands, when I heard footsteps behind me. I felt someone grab me back.

" You're just going to say no," the same guy seemed pissed.

"Back away before you get hurt," I hissed.

"Really you're going to hurt me," he laughed.

"I'm going to tell you to get away one last time," I said sharply.

"I'm so scared," he joked.

I was about to punch him when Sam came up and pulled him away.

"Didn't you hear her?" he asked.

A pure look of shook flushed through his face. I blushed and looked down.

"Woah dude just," he didn't have time to finish when Sam punched him across the jaw. He stumbled back and ran away.

Sam looked at me worriedly. "Are you ok?"

"Yes."

He cupped my face in his hands. "Are you sure?"

I smiled and booped his nose. "I am."

We walked back and got to the motel. I put the candy on the counter. "Winchester's this better not be open before tomorrow night." I threatened.

I showered and changed into one of Sam's shirt and sweatpants. I sat down and did some research with them.

"It's like the witch is using the kills like a sacrifice," Dean said.

"Well she could be using it to open something," Sam said it.

I thought for a second and jumped up. "I know," they all looked at me. "The witch is opening up a portal to summon a demon and not your regular cross road ones. There is legend of demon that only attacks on Halloween."

They thought for a second and smiled. "That must be it and it's not like a shapeshifter and we did find those hex bags."

"See I'm smart," I said walking over to the fridge.

"We know," Dean said.

Sam POV

It was Halloween night as we walked into the basement of the school. We walked around as Kaia had her knife dipped with witch killing serum. We stopped behind some old crates as we squatted there. A teenager started chanting as Kaia looked ready to attack. There was a person hung by the wrists who was recently dead. The girl smiled as the floor started to glow. We all looked at each other. We jumped out and killed the witch but we were too late.

A demon stood there with horns and a screwed up face. A burst of power and we all fell to the floor. I looked around. What can I do? It looked at us and smiled. I got some of the persons blood on my hand and wiped it on my face and Dean followed. Kaia was terrified as it stared at her. I grabbed her and wiped some blood on her face. I covered her mouth as she was about to say something.

The demon shocked by the sudden movement last made by her looked at her. He got into her face. She held her breath as her eyes went wide. It cocked it's head and hot breath hit her face. Dean moved slowly behind it with his demon gun. It reached its hand out to Kaia. It touched her face as it's claws felt her cheeks. It screeched and was about to claw at Kaia when it fell to the ground. I let go of Kaia as she hugged me. I hugged her back as she let go a sigh of relief.

"Thanks Dean," she smiled.

"Much scarier then out there, isn't it," I nodded.

"Ready to leave?" Sam asked.

"At least we'll fit in," Dean laughed.

I laughed and got up. We walked out covered in blood and we could keep our weapons out. My arm hung around her shoulder as Dean was drinking some whiskey. We laughed and got back to the motel. We all showered and got packed. We ate candy and stayed up talking about our best hunts. Kaia fell asleep as we laughed. I picked her up and kissed her forehead. We got in the car and drove back to the bunker.