Part 26

Kaia POV

i haven't seen the Winchester's since about two weeks ago. Where I left Sam alone and broken hearted. I was heading to a small town where every year two people would go missing on the same exact date. it was four days before when I checked in a motel in the town. Everyone seemed so nice to a stranger, i fell asleep late that night.

I walked out to my car but I didn't feel right about it. I turned the key as the engine just sputtered I tried again and sighed. I took all my hunting stuff out of the car and hid it in my room. I called the local mechanics and a tow truck was sent. I climbed in the side after and the mechanic just stared at me.

"You in town for a while?" he asked.

"No just for a couple of days. I'm a private photographer, I thought the orchards were beautiful," I said.

"Interesting," he said as he pulled into the garage.

I jumped out and followed him inside. He started to look at it them came back out into the waiting room.

"It may take a couple of hours," he said.

I sighed. I checked my phone and there was no service. "Is there a phone I can use to call a cab?"

He nodded and signaled or me to follow him. He led me to a old wall phone as he stood behind me. I was about to dial when a searing pain hit the back of my head. I fell to the ground as black dots filled my vision.

_________________________________________________________________

I woke up and light seeped through the cracks on the wooden bulk head. I stood up to try to open it but it was locked. There was non-perishables and water that was placed on a shelves. I sat on the dirt ground for a while trying to figure out something to do. Someone opened the bulkhead and I jumped out knocking them over. Someone grabbed my foot and I fell to the ground. Someone dragged me back to the hole. I screamed hoping someone would hear me. I heard laughter as i fell the six feet. I saw it was the mechanic and he grabbed a role of duct tape. He bound my hands behind the pole of a shelf and added a piece to cover my mouth.

"Now listen, you are going to be sacrificed to our God that protects this town," he said. "It's quite an honor and some two men let our lambs go on the run. We will be needing to find a mate to sacrifice. Since you seem like a runner you will be tied to a tree that night," he said happily.

He winked as he left and closed the two wooden doors. My screams were muffled as I called helplessly out for anyone.