Part 29

Kaia POV
I havent seen Sam and Dean in a couple of days. Cas would fly in and check on me regularly. He was in the kitchen making a burger. I sat on the couch with the tv on. A breaking news alert popped in disrupting my show. The anchor started to speak.

"Today the Winchester brothers, Dean and Sam, has been arrested. Thankfully no one was hurt but they are charged with multiple felonies. They were linked to many crimes that included murder, robberies, fraud and missing people. They were sent to the county jail in Little Rock. That is all for now."

I was shocked, stunned, and confused. Did Sam know he was going to be arrested? I would rather know he planned this then just getting caught. No, the Winchesters are too smart to get caught. Is that what he meant by to remember why I love him? I wanted to cry but I was upset. Cas walked out and put his burger down and sat by me. He put his hand on my shoulder reassuringly. I looked at Cas, "Did you know about this?"

When he shifted uncomfortably and didn't say anything I knew his answer.

"What do we do?" I asked him.

"Nothing, that is why Sam and Dean had me keep check on you. They wanted me to make sure you stay here," he said.

"But what is it for? I need to go, what if something happens to Sam?" I said standing up.

"Don't worry Kaia, relax just calm down. They didn't want you to go on this hunt. Dean even said to put you in the panic room if I had to," he said.

"Oh so getting arrested for a hunt. What happens after that? They escape then more cops will be on their asses," I said.

"Kaia I'm sorry but there is nothing to do. All you can do is wait I have faith they will be back soon. Like in a day," he finished.

I walked to my room upset. I wasn't going to leave until Sam was back here. I don't want him to get hurt. Dean better make sure he's safe. Why couldn't he just have told me? But Cas did have a point. I would never let him get arrested purposely. He would probably have to lock me in the panic room before he left. Sam Winchester, no matter what you do I'm never going to stop loving you. I paced the room for a little bit.

I fell asleep from boredom and reading into a dictionary. I already finished all my other books. It was 2:54 in the morning when I heard knocking on my door. I got up, smoothed my hair down and opened the door.

Sam was standing there with his beautiful goofy smile on his face. He was dressed in an orange prison jumper and his leather jacket. I slapped him, leaving a soft red mark where my hand was. He seemed shocked when I shut the door. Once the door was closed I felt terrible. I actually slapped him, dammit my impulsiveness. I quickly opened the door and kissed him.

"I'm sorry I didn't know wether to kiss you or slap you," I said.

"So you did both?" He asked.

"I'm sorry," I said. "But how could you get arrested? Why didn't you tell me before? Please tell me you didn't get hurt," I cupped his face in my hands. "I'm so glad you're back, Sam."

He smiled, "Kaia we both know I was going to have to lock you in a room. I didn't want to do that, Dean offered but that is not the point. And I'm perfectly fine."

I smiled and hugged him once more before walking to the kitchen. Dean was digging in the food I made for dinner. "Much better than that hospital crap," he said putting a thumbs up.

"Did Sam get in a fight?" I asked.

"No but i did step into one for him and he was someone's bitch," Dean said. I laughed and shook my head.

"I was not," Sam said.

"So what was the case?" I asked.

"A banshee," Dean said. "I'm going to keep this outfit, and did you see my mugshot?"

"Yeah Dean you looked amazing all over the news," I said. "While you guys enjoy your freedom, I'm sleeping."

I shook my head at their stupidity and Sam was following me. I turned around when I got to my room.

"Sam you may be wide awake after digging up a grave and escaping a prison but for me I'm tired. It's 3:16," I said smiling.

"But I want to be with you," he said. "I can't do that when you're not near me."

I sighed realizing he wasn't going to leave me alone. I walked in my room an d crawled under the covers. He laid down on top of the blanket

"Is prison orange a good color for me?" Sam asked breaking the silence.

I laughed, "No most things you look good in but not prison orange. How was your roommate?"

"Terrible he kept staring at me in a way that makes me uncomfortable. And he would do that all night," he said.

I laughed. "Well Sam glad to have you back." I fell asleep to his heart beat I liked knowing that he was here.