Part 28

Kaia POV

The light beamed through as the door opened. Kaia was pulled away from me, I was kicked. Kaia looked up and nodded. We both got up and climbed out of the hole. We ran together through the Orchids. We jumped the fence after two miles and rested on the side of the highway. We took a break but heard yelling and sighed.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and we ran down the road. After 3 miles we started to walk. We got to a rest area and sat down at a table. Sam got up to call Dean, I walked to the bathrooms to clean up.  About a half hour later the Impala drove up. We got in and drove to the bunker. When we were finally inside the bunker I sighed in relief. Sam hugged me, he wouldn't let go.

"Sam what's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Kaia but please don't leave me," he said.

"I promise I won't go," I said. "Just it seemed like everyone else wanted me to go. I'm so sorry for making you feel like that."

We started to kiss each other with our mouths moving in unison. Every single one of my problems seem to melt away when I was with Sam. He picked me up and out me down on the couch. We pulled apart when needed then went back to kissing. He bit my lip as his tounge explored every nook and cranny of my mouth. I returned the favor to him. Sam pulled me closer to him so I was sitting on top of him. My arms wrapped around his neck as his hands moved from my thighs up to my waist. We pulled apart because I needed to breath.

He seemed nervous but then he relaxed. "How do you think of me?"

I a little surprised then I answered. "Sam Winchester you haunt me every day. You're perfect and I feel like I don't deserve someone like you. You make me feel special, like no one else can. I think about you when you're not here, and when you're just sitting there. No one else in the world compares to you. If I didn't have you then I don't know what else to do."

He smiled. "Remember that, Dean and I are going to go on a hunt and I can't really talk about it

I was confused but I trusted him as o nodded. He kissed my forehead and got up to leave with Dean.