𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

After cheer I was completely pooped and hurting, but it seemed like the hellfire club wasn't as yelling was heard in the room so I decided to go in there "hi?" The whole room goes silent looking at the door. A boy with short curly brown hair stands up "what are you doing here?!"

"Im sorry! I really wanted to join!.." I say jogging behind my brother trying keep up, Gareth L/N my younger brother a nerd who plays D&D and plays the drums. Yeah well if you wanted to you, you could've asked me before joining and its embarrassing!" Gareth says rolling his eyes "Im sorry, when did you become the leader?" I say sarcastically opening the door. We both walk in the house , "Im just saying, why out all people you? I might've showed it to you once but that was it" He says walking up to his room "whatever" I say walking to my room closing the door.

The next day at school I went to all my classes and since Gareth was so pressed about me joining hellfire he didn't talk to me all day. Walking down the hallway still hurting from cheer because I forgot to do my stretches, I walk into the cafeteria looking around I see Eddie motioning his hand towards him and I walk forward. I walk over and sit between a boy with short black curly hair and a boy with brown curly with a hat on "hello" I smile and they just slightly wave "So Y/N" Jeff says nudging Gareth as he rolls his eyes throwing something in my face "ow" I said annoyed and picking up the shirt and looking at it.

It was a hellfire shirt "we made it just for you and by the way I'm Dustin, Dustin Henderson" He says reaching his hand to shake, I shake his hand "thank you, nice to meet you Dustin I don't know if I need an introduction" "you don't we already know who you are, uh Im mike, short for Michael" I nod as if I care (IM SELF ENTERING BECAUSE I HATE MIKE <3 FIGHT ME)