𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

I jolt up from my sleep squinting "hm?..." I look to the side and see Eddie laying down next to me shirtless "fuck.." Then I hear a groan "good morning my love.." "Eddie what did we do last night exactly?" Eddie smirks.

"So you're fucking my friends now?!" Gareth says setting his drums up while Jeff and (the other guy doesn't have a name so we're Calling him mark) Mark set their instruments up "I mean.. he was very tempting" I say shrugging "Mh "tempting" my ass" I roll my eyes and turn around to walk away until I hear a car pull up and Jason's gang walk out, "hey is uh Eddie here?" He says and Gareth looks up at Jason "no he's not" "you sure because a little birdie told me he was" "Well you got eyes don't you? He's not here" Jason nods for a second then punches Gareth in the face "oh shit!" I say running past them and grabbing Lucas Sinclair's shoulder "what the hell is happening Sinclair?!" He just shrugs "I-I don't know something about Eddie and Chrissy I don't know!" I roll my eyes and run down the street.

I ran all the way to Eddies house and a bunch of police cars and reporters "huh?.." I say panting looking around then a police officer walks up to me "Im sorry ma'am but you cannot cross this line there has been a murder" "murder?...I need to get through my boyfriends in there" I say still out of breath but still in panic. "Sorry ma'am still cant let you through" I sigh and then walk back away to Dustins house, since my brother wss getting his ass beat, and I believe wheeler is in california right. I walk up to Dustins door and ring the doorbell and his mom opens the door "oh uh hello.. who might you be?" She says a little confusing " Is Dustin here I need to speak with him" She nods and lets me in.