𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

I walk in and Mrs Henderson smiles at me "you must be Robin right?" She says petting her cat "uh..no? Im Y/N L/N Im one of his new friends" she nods and points me to Dustins room and start walking that way. I knock the door and Dustin yells from the room "One second!" and walks up to the door opening the door, "you" and drags me in the room and closes the door "what are you doing here?"A redhead girl says turning towards me "Maxine?!"

"You too know each other" We both nod "I was good friends with her brother" Dustin (Idk what its called but its like this thing where people are like "oh" but with their mouth).
"Okay whatever, whats going on with the news and Jason came looking for Eddie at my house then beat the crap out of everyone" Max looks at then explains what happened "bull I just left Eddies trailer a couple of hours ago.. how could that happen that quickly? " "Wait what were you doing at Eddies trailer" Dustins buts in looking over at me "thats-thats for another story" Dustins raises a brow "And besides Eddie Isn't a murderer" "Thats what I've been saying, I know Eddie better and he wouldn't do this" Dustin says crossing his arms "Where even is he? He fled the scene if im correct" Max shrugs.

"I might know how to find him" Dustin says standing up and opening the door as we follow behind "Dusty where are you going someone was just murdered" Dustins mom says as we walk out the door "mhm that means we'll be extra careful" he says and closes the door.
We head to the family video where Steve and Robin work. (i dead forgot what happened at this and do not feel like looking so im going to skip and go to the part where the go to the shed)

"Steves gonna protect with his oar" Dustin says sarcastically and I snicker Steve rolling his eyed "the fact that everyone here has almost died 100 tunes I don't find it funny in the sligh-" Before he could finish his sentence something jumps out and slams Steve to the wall and we all scream "AAAAAAAAAAA" "EDDIE" Dustin yells and Eddie turns his neck holding a half broken glass bottle up to Steves neck. "Eddie thats Steve...Steve drop the oar..." And Steve does making Eddie move the bottle closer to his neck "WOAHH" Dustin yells "Its okay we're here to help... this is Robin you know Robin from band" He says and Robin imitates a trumpet with a flashlight "and max the one who never wants to play D&D" Max smiles nervously "And of course you know Y/N our newest member the little cheerleader" I shake my flashlight as if its a pom pom. "We wont hurt you, we just want to help you drop the bottle " I say and Eddie stares for a moment then lets go steve and walks over to wall sitting down.