𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳

I walk over to him and bend down "We just wanna talk.." I slowly reach my hand to him but he flinches "alright that's fine" Robin slowly walks up "we just wanna know what happened" "You wont believe me..." "Try us max says".

(Skipping again cause im lay z just like my eyes) "I don't get this another Demission shit I mean I get Hawkins is cursed but another world bleeding in doesn't make sense" I say crossing my arms "Its a lot to explain so when we're not worrying about wether one of us will die right at this moment I can explain" Steve says driving. He pulls over at gravesite "I wont be long" Max says getting out the car and walks up the stairs, a few minutes later Steve looks at his watch "its been too long" "Steve give her some time" Lucas says "I've Given her time she can prosecute" he says walking up the stairs. After Steve walks up I follow behind him and so does Lucas and Dustin, "whats wrong?" I jog up the stairs to see Steve in a worried state "I-I dont know its like shes in a trance, I sit down in front of max and wave my hands her face "maxine you there?" No reply so I start shaking her and still no reply "what the hell?..." Steve makes dustin go check in with robin.

He comes back with a cassette player and a bunch of tapes "WHATS HER FAVORITE SONG?!" "What? Why?" Lucas ask "Its to much to explain just WHAT IS IT?!" Lucas shuffles through the tapes and picks up the song, Running up that Hill by Kate bush "QUICK HURRY" I take the tape from Lucas hand and puts it in the player and puts the headphones on her. A few seconds later she starts floating "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yell seeing her float as well her name. After a few minutes of the song ending she falls from the sky and lands in Lucas's arms.

(Skip IM SORRY BUT IK YOU WANNA GET TO THE POINT JUST AS MUCH AS I DO AND ID EVEN KNOW WHY IM TELLING THE FULLY STORY IM PROBS GONNA GET COPYRIGHTED💀)

We arrive at skull rock and we see Eddie "Eddie!" I say running up to him and Kissing him "I thought You were a goner" I say smiling "so did I" and he kisses me back, "Uh-I-What you guys saw that right" Robin Nancy and Steve nod "yep we saw it Dustin what about it?" "THEY KISSED?" "So?" Nancy says "Don't be salty that your imaginary girlfriend doesn't kiss you" Robin says and Steve and Lucas starts laughing "SUZIE POO IS REAL AND STEVE YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO LAUGH" Steve stops laughing "well damn Henderson.."