𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

Later after lunch About to walk out the school I was stopped by Eddie "Hey" "Hi" "you busy right now?" He says looking at a Gareth standing at the door confused as hell. Then he looks back at me "Uh... no! I am not.. why something you need?" I say looking over at Gareth then back to Eddie "Perfect come hang out, my place" He says grabbing my hand "uh sure" I say and Eddie walks outs holding my hand and I walk past Gareth "see ya" I say sticking my tongue out at him, "what the fu-"

Getting into Eddies van we arrive at his RV he opens the door for me and I walk in. "You live here alone?" "Nope I live here with my unc actually but he's usually at work a lot" I nod "Here come" He says grabbing my hand leading me to his room "and welcome to my lair" He says closing the door behind me. I look around then turn my head towards the mirror "holy shit this your guitar?! I knew you played didn't know it looked this sick" I say walking up to it "yep been playing since outta the womb, I could teach you how to play if you want" he says sitting on the bed.

"Uh yes!" He grins nodding to grab the guitar, I gently lift the guitar off the hook and bring it to him and sit next to him. "here" He position's my hands on the guitar, as his positioning my hands I intensely stare at his hands "his hands are so.." I think to myself but snapped back to reality, "got it?" He says looking in my eyes "uh-yeah" I say looking away. "Now gently strum the guitar" and I do playing a sound "There you go" he says smiling, I smile back and he scoots closer to me now our legs our touching, "now I'm gonna teach you fret-" "fret yeah its where you play a note while pressing the string down" "well look at you" he smiles wider.

"You know I've always had this dream where...someone as pretty as you" Eddie says leaning close to my face "was in my room right at this moment... and I was teaching them guitar" he starts leaning in closer and my face is hot AS SHIT "when I first laid my eyes on them I folded at the sight of their e/c eyes.." he leans in to the point where our noses meet "and.." he leans in kissing me and pulls away looking into my eyes, my face REDER than a literal tomato "Eddie..." I am lost for words but inside I am giggling like a little girl. I start smiling wider "I think I had a dream exactly like that.." Eddie grins leaning back in kissing me passionately. I move the guitar out the way and place my hands on his face kissing him back deeply.