𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

"I swear to god Eddie if you jump off this boat, I will kill yøu personally" I say aggressively holding Eddies face and he shrugs and jumps off the boat into water, "that little shit.." I say and hopp off the boat after him and end up in the upside down "what the hell.." Nancy pulls me up "what is this place" I say as she pulls me up looking around. "The other dimension" Steve says groaning "We gotta go because those things don't look happy" Robin says and Nancy helps me stand up and grabs my hand runs to somewhere safe.

While Nancy helps Steves with his wounds Eddie stupidly tries to climb a rock covered in vines "careful those vines like a mind of its own" Nancy says "okay" and I drag Eddie off the rock "whoop gaw damn your strong" he says as I drag him putting him down "years cheer my love" but after I did an an earthquake starts to happen and I grab Robin for support but we both almost fall over and Eddie grabs both of us as the earthquake stops I let go of Robin and she falls "oops" "OW" Robin says standing up. A few somewhat hours of moving around the upside down escaping, and stealing an RV we head to a store that sells weapons and stuff because we've got a war coming, "all right Eddie stay here  and keep low all right?" Dustin says Eddie nods and we all walk out the van but Eddie stops me "Can you stay here?" "Uh sure" and I walk back in and close the door.

"Come here" He says and grabs my hips pulling me towards him and sitting on his on lap "I've missed you so much" He says leaning in "I've missed you as well" And Eddie kisses my neck roughly "Eddie.." I mumble under my breath then he moves back up to my lips kissing me then I pull back "what if the others see us" "it'll take them a while, but if then they'll have to suck it up" Eddie says continuing the make out sesh. My eyes go wide.. I felt it "Eddie!" I laugh in the kiss and Eddie just smirks and slowly starts taking off my shirt but then hears the door rattle and pushes me off "shit!" I say falling to the ground and Erica walks in first "what the hell went on in here" she says running up the steps sitting down "nothing..." I say and stand up.

Making our way to the battle we drop Lucas, Max, and Erica at the Creel house and we make our way to the upside down. I sit between Eddies legs in the RV "Eddie.. I dont know what's happening or why but for what I do know is that we'll stop it together" I grin holding his hand, yet he doesn't hold it back that makes me worried.