𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵

Arriving at the trailer everyone gets prepared for battle, but Eddie pulls me aside to his room and closes the door "Y/N Im really sorry and I know this very late but I...Im breaking up with you" He says holding your shoulders "Very funny Eddie but now is not the time to crack jokes" I say sarcastically and walk over to open the door but he slams it back closed "what?.." "Im SERIOUS I was..wrong to think that you were for me.. I put you through so much danger, go home to your brother your family".

"No Eddie im not go-" He cuts me off "GO HOME we don't need you here and..and besides if one of us dies that guilt is gonna be stuck with us forever but if both us die without even seeing the ones we love then what is it worth fighting this war for?" Eddie says "Edward you are the biggest asshole I've ever met" I say pushing him crying and opens the door walking up to the portal "what happened in there?" Dustin ask and I ignore him grabbing the weapons and putting them on my back "help me up im going in first" "huh?" "DO IT HENDERSON" Dustin jumps and grabs my foot helping climb the rope and Eddie comes out the room "what did you not hear I said go" I roll my eyes and climb into the upside and fall in and I lift my self up and start walking away "wait where is she going this wasn't part of the plan" Nancy says looking up the portal.

"Bring your asses or I will do this whole thing by myself" and all of them look at each other and start climbing into the upside down. Getting prepared building defenses.

(Eddie does he cute little concert to attract the bats y/n amazed because hes hot and then he sacrifices him self so Y/N jumps back into upside down and ends up in the circle of demo bats with Eddie btw im listening to "without you i cant breathe by Darwin Watterson" while writing this thank you")

Holding up my shield of nails in the circle of bats "Eddie, you were right...we aren't made each other because we are two different people.." I drop my shield and look up at him "what are you..." he says and lowers his shield "the freak and the popular thats what makes us perfect" (that shit made no SENSE but it sounded better in my head) I say cupping his face kissing him as a demo bat flys directly at our heads. Sounds of Dustin Screaming end up sounds of silence, just nothing. I cant see, all sight and sound are blurry why? I turn to the side to see Dustin kneeled by our side, why is he crying, Eddie and I were

Gone.