Chapter 18

Jiang Zhan actually arrived when Jiang left for the shoot, so he stood farther away for fear of disturbing the shooting, but the distance did not affect his ability to see Jiang Li's performance clearly.

This was the first time he saw Jiang Li acting. Jiang Li's extremely complex emotions came over him after seeing the letter, as if he had suddenly changed into another person. He could feel his pain and pain from a distance. contradiction.

At this time, Jiang Li was so dazzling, so attractive, like a luminous body, which focused the attention of the people present on him.

Jiang Zhan felt that his emotions were driven by him, and a heart was raised in the air. When he saw him laughing with his head up, he almost burst into tears, and he couldn't help but want to go forward and hug him. Live and protect his feelings from being hurt again.

He suddenly understood why Jiang Li was able to successfully audition under his demanding uncle, because of his strength.

At the beginning, Jiang Li said condescendingly that he was sleeping as a future actor. Jiang Zhan once thought that if his goal was an actor, even if he did not have the strength, then he would fulfill him.

Now I find that he is not arrogant, he really has this ability, and his future will stand at the top of this circle.

Inexplicably, Jiang Zhan felt a sense of honor in his heart.

Jiang Li is a treasure, and he is the one who discovered and owned him.

Thinking of this, Jiang Zhan's eyes had a softness that he didn't even notice, and his eyes were completely on the person in front of him.

A staff member who was passing by saw him and wanted to say hello, but he stopped him by raising his hand. He subconsciously didn't want a sound to disturb Jiang Li, who was in the play.

He just stood there watching Jiang Li finish filming a scene, and when Jiang Li came to this side, he saw that the boy who handed Jiang Li a towel was chasing after him. The two stopped to chat because the distance was not far. , the content of the chat is passed into the ear word for word.

From his direction, impartially, he could see Jiang Li's lips were slightly raised when he was teasing the other party, and he had a romantic appearance, and he could also see the nervousness on the boy's face flushing red.

This was Jiang Zhan's first visit to the class. He never knew that Jiang Li was not only a hooligan in front of himself, but also so unreserved in front of others, even a minor was not a human being.

The tenderness just now dissipated cleanly, and Ji Shu next to him felt his temperature drop suddenly, and silently folded his hands and prayed for Jiang Li.

This is really no wonder Jiang Li. Jiang Zhan was standing right at the curtain. He was wearing a black suit with the same color as the curtain. Jiang Li was talking to Yanxi, but he didn't notice it, and he didn't expect him to suddenly Come here, when he sent him a message before, he just replied "um" coldly. But no matter how much

he complained, Jiang Li still took the initiative to say hello when he saw his gold master coming over: "Mr. Jiang is good.

"

Passing by, a proud look of "I'm not familiar with you".

After all, the relationship between the two of them was kept secret, and Jiang Li didn't care about his attitude, he just thought he didn't want outsiders to know that he took care of him.

On the other hand, Yan Xi looked at Jiang Zhan's back curiously: "Brother Li, that is the boss of your company? He looks so handsome! I thought the bosses were all middle-aged and greasy uncles. He looked very handsome. Young!"

Jiang Zhan's appearance should be said to be more suitable for being handsome, his facial features are not like the handsome or feminine beauty that is popular among male stars nowadays, but a kind of sword eyebrows and star eyes.

"Yeah, very handsome." Jiang Li glanced at Jiang Zhan who walked over to Zhou Jin, thinking that he was not very good-tempered, and often got angry for no reason.

On the other side, Zhou Jin was replaying what he had just shot, and when he saw Jiang Zhan coming over, he stopped to watch, stood up and sat down on the lounge chair he walked to the side.

"Why did you come here suddenly?" Zhou Jin asked with a smile.

When he was a child, Jiang Zhan was fostered in the Zhou family for a period of time, and the relationship between his uncle and nephew was very good.

"As an investor, I naturally have to come over to see the progress and quality of the crew." Jiang Zhan said without blushing, as if the person who said he was coming to visit the class was not him.

Zhou Jin sneered when he heard the words, reached out and patted him on the shoulder, and said jokingly: "If you lie to other people, lie to me? You are still young."

Jiang Zhan has invested in so many projects, and every play has To follow up on the progress and quality of the crew, he must not die of exhaustion. Besides, it's not because Zhou Jin is arrogant, and his dramas really don't need others to supervise the progress and quality.

"Tell me, did you come to see someone?" Zhou Jin glanced in the direction of the dressing room and asked meaningfully.

Jiang Zhan didn't hide his relationship with Jiang Li from Zhou Jin. He made the phone call to help Jiang Li ask for a role. After Jiang Li passed the audition, Zhou Jin also called Jiang Zhan specially, saying that he had found a good actor for himself.

Zhou Jin has been in the entertainment industry for so many years, and he has seen a lot of chaotic relationships. As a gold medal director, there are also many actors who hinted that they could make some deals with him for roles and extra dramas, but they were all rejected by him. He and his wife have been together since college, and have been married for more than 20 years. They have always had a very good relationship. Because they have no children, they have always regarded Jiang Zhan as their own.

Although Jiang Zhan has been in a high position these years, he has kept himself clean, and he has never touched any lace news, let alone a formal relationship partner, he doesn't even have a bed partner. He was surprised at the fact that Jiang Zhan was taking care of Jiang Li, but he didn't stop him. He believed in Jiang Zhan's sense of proportion.

The uncle and nephew chatted for a while before Jiang Zhan left.

Not long after he left, Jiang Li, who had removed his makeup and changed his clothes in the dressing room, received his message with only a few words on it.

-Walter Parking Lot.

Walter was in a shopping mall next to the filming location, and it took only two minutes to walk there.

Jiang Li stuffed his mobile phone into his pocket, refused Yanxi who asked him to have dinner with him, said hello to the crew and left.

Going to the parking lot to find Jiang Zhan's car, Jiang Li opened the door of the back seat and said, "Sorry, Mr. Jiang, it took a while to remove makeup just now."

Jiang Zhan didn't answer, as if he didn't hear what he said. Ji Shu warmed up: "Mr. Jiang, Mr. Jiang, are you going to eat now or go back?"

"Go back."

"Let's eat."

Jiang Li and President Jiang spoke at the same time, Jiang Li was talking about eating, President Jiang After speaking, the two looked at each other, moved away, and spoke again in unison.

Jiang Zhan: "Eat."

Jiang Li: "Let's go back."

Ji Shu: "..."

Jiang Zhan had been holding back from just now until now, but now Jiang Li still wants to oppose him. He looked up and looked at him: "What do you want to do?"

"I want to... go back to eat." Jiang Li had an idea and said sincerely, "I will cook it for you when you go back, what do you want to eat?"

Jiang Zhan Staring at him for a while, noncommittal, withdrew his gaze, and said two words: "Drive."

This is Jiang Li's choice by default. Ji Shu thought that Mr. Jiang's skills are really high, and he knows how to capture a man's heart. The reason to grab his appetite first, and President Jiang is really obedient, is really amazing.

In Bijiangyuan Community, there is a supermarket dedicated to the life of the residents of the community. The supermarket has an APP. The owner can place an order on the APP to buy his own things, and can choose to pick it up or have it delivered.

When Jiang Li is too lazy to go out, he usually buys vegetables directly on it, because the distance is close and the delivery is fast. It will take some time before returning. He held the phone, rubbed his butt next to Jiang Zhan, slid his fingers on the APP page, and asked, "What do you want to eat?"

Jiang Zhan was still in a sullen mood. I wanted to keep ignoring him coldly, but seeing that he was so close, with a look of "you can eat whatever you want", he still managed to give some face.

"Pork ribs, seafood, cold salad." Jiang Li placed the order and asked, " Braised

or fried pork ribs? Shrimp with salt and pepper?

"

The bibliography doesn't squint and drives as if deaf, but he complains in the bottom of his heart: The two of you ordered as many dishes as you want to make a full-fledged dinner for the Han Dynasty. Can you leave me for a meal later? Just go after you eat and never interrupt your post-meal exercise.

The answer is definitely no. As soon as the two of them were sent to the place, Jiang Zhan explained that he would come to pick him up tomorrow morning, and then he and Jiang Li took the elevator directly from the parking lot to the stairs.

The two returned to the house. As soon as they entered the door, Jiang Li was caught off guard by Jiang Zhan, who was pressed against the wall of the entrance from the back.

"Wait!"

Jiang Li reacted, grabbed his hand quickly, turned around and said, "Didn't you say you should come back for dinner, what kind of hooligan are you playing?"

"I'm playing a hooligan?" Jiang Zhan sneered and waved his Hand, said, "Aren't you very rich? I'll see how rich you are."

Jiang Xin said "hey" in his heart, thinking that it was for this matter, and said a little speechlessly: "How can you even do this? Do you want to take care?"

"You mean I can't take care of it?" Jiang Zhan leaned sideways to his ear.

"Can you do it!!"

Jiang Li saw that his face was getting more and more stinky, and quickly said: "Actually, I am talking nonsense, I am not rich, you are the richest, you are the richest man in the world!"

Jiang Zhan: "... "

What nonsense." Jiang Zhan scolded lowly. It sounded like he had experienced a lot of comparisons. Even the richest man in the world came out.

Jiang Li breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that his butt was saved.

Just at this moment, the doorbell rang, and Jiang Li saw from the surveillance on the side that it was the little brother who delivered the food. He quickly buttoned the pants that Jiang Zhan had untied, and opened the door to take the food.

The vegetables in the supermarket are all cleaned and packed in crisper boxes, so Jiang Li doesn't need to wash it a little bit harder, just a little water.

In the car just now, Jiang Li ordered a lot of dishes in order to coax Jiang Zhan. He really didn't have enough time to finish them all, and the two of them couldn't finish them. He packaged some of them and put them in the refrigerator, ready to start cooking.

The kitten that Jiang Zhan sent was a little timid because it had just arrived in an unfamiliar environment. Since he came back, it has been circling at his feet, meowing like a baby.

Jiang Li picked it up and put it outside the kitchen door, patted its little head, and said with a smile, "Good glutinous rice, Dad is going to cook, so you can go to your grandpa."

Except for the hair on the kitten's head Apart from being brown, his body is snow-white, so he and Jiang Zhan named the little guy Ginger Sticky Rice.

Before Jiang Nuomi responded, he heard Jiang Zhan, who had changed into his home clothes, said unhappily, "Jiang Li, if you talk nonsense again, I will let you and your son get out."

Jiang Nuomi couldn't understand him. Meaning, looked back and forth between the two, tilted his head: "Meow?"

Jiang Li stuck out his tongue, scolding Jiang Zhan for being stingy, picked up Jiang glutinous rice, put it in Jiang Zhan's arms, and went back to the kitchen to cook by himself .

Jiang Zhan and the kitten lying in his arms looked at each other, one man and one cat tacitly looked away, and looked at Jiang Li in the kitchen.

"Meow~" Jiang Nuomi obviously didn't like Jiang Zhan, who had a cold face, and called out to Jiang Li in the kitchen softly, moving her butt back, wanting to go to the ground.

Hearing its cry, Jiang Li tilted his head and glanced, and saw that half of its body had moved out of Jiang Zhan's arm, worried that it would be injured, so he blurted out and shouted to Jiang Zhan: "Jiang Zhan, be careful with you. The grandson fell!"

Jiang Zhan: "..."

Go to your grandson, if you don't do it tonight, you call me dad, I'm your grandson!

So, after the meal, Jiang Li experienced what is called butt blooming.

The author has something to say:

Compared with the traditional Kuaichuan, the story of the river dolphin may have some lengths, please don't mind it.

* Mr.

Jiang: ... So how long will I be angry?