Chapter 100

After a day and a night of communication between spirit and flesh, Lu Heng's favorability soared, directly breaking through 90% and staying at 93%.

The system was locked for a long time, and as soon as it was released, I saw full results. The depression and boredom of being locked were swept away

. I thought I heard it wrong, "Little cute, did you speak a yellow accent just now? What the hell were you doing when you closed the little black room?"

"..." The system was silent.

"It turns out that you have grown up too." Jiang Li exclaimed with a sigh of relief like an old father, quite a bit of the meaning of my family's growing up.

System: "...No."

Jiang Li wanted to make fun of it, but suddenly heard a loud noise from outside, as if something exploded, he quickly grabbed the bathrobe and put it on, He quickly got out of bed and walked out. As soon as he opened the door, he asked aloud, "Lu Heng, what's going on..."

The next words came to an abrupt end. He looked at the billowing white smoke in the kitchen, and the ground was a mess.

With a kitchen knife in his hand, Lu Heng was standing at the door of the kitchen in embarrassment. Hearing his voice, he turned around and showed an embarrassed smile: "It's nothing, I just want to get you something to eat, but you I don't know how to use this kitchen utensil, so I accidentally fried it."

Jiang Li: "..."

Although the kitchen was a mess, but for Lu Heng's intention to cook for himself, Jiang Li would not pursue it. Instruct Da Da to clean up the mess.

Jiang Nuomi was kept out of the house for a day and a night. When he saw Jiang Li come out, he quickly jumped off the locker and threw himself into his arms. He grabbed his bathrobe with both claws and desperately called out to Su Lu. Balanced state.

Jiang Li touched its head soothingly, glared at Lu Heng, and turned back to the room with Jiang Nuomi in his arms.

Lu Heng put the kitchen knife back in its original position, washed his hands and followed him back to the room.

As soon as he entered the room, he saw Jiang Li sitting cross-legged on the tatami. The bathrobe on his body was just casually tied around his waist with a belt. The neckline was loose, revealing a lot of marks that he had made by himself.

As a young Alpha just starting out, Lu Heng couldn't help but feel fascinated by this picture. Somewhere in his lower abdomen just died, he was eager to move, missing the warmth and tightness of the other party when he accommodated him.

However, when he thought that he was almost driven out by Jiang Li after working hard all day and night, Lu Heng quickly retracted his gaze, meditated "I can hold on!" ten times, and suppressed the colored waste in his heart before walking to the Next to Jiang Li, sit down next to him, roll ginger glutinous rice with him, and enjoy the warm time of this two-person world.

It's a pity that Jiang Nuomi hated him for locking himself out of the door, and barked at him a few times at the hand that reached out to touch his hair.

I don't know if it was because of the change in the world that the gene of ginger glutinous rice changed or what. It grew very fast, and now its body shape is like a big cat that is seven or eight months old. A paw on the back of Lu Heng's hand is enough. Not joking, the back of his hand slapped red instantly.

"..." Lu Heng withdrew his hand, and for the sake of his own fault, he didn't care about it, but asked Jiang Li if he was uncomfortable. After all, in this day and night affair, He couldn't control himself, for fear of hurting him.

"It's okay."

Jiang Li's body quality is very high in all aspects. Apart from being a little tired and uncomfortable somewhere, he didn't suffer any injuries, but he was secretly glad that he had no glands. Otherwise, if he was in estrus, he would probably He was killed on the bed by Lu Heng, a humanoid pile driver.

Hearing that he was fine, Lu Heng breathed a sigh of relief and discussed with him about his parents.

"Meet your parents?" Jiang Li touched Jiang Nuomi's hand for a while, then looked up at him: "Are you serious?"

"Of course you are." Lu Heng asked in disbelief seeing his expression that he had not considered at all. , "You don't think about it, everyone is sleeping, you don't want to get married?!"

Jiang Li: "...Didn't you say meeting your parents? Why is it related to marriage again?"

"Isn't meeting your parents for marriage?" Lu Heng said as a matter of course, "I even thought about the wedding, but you actually want to sleep. Do you admit it?"

"Don't talk nonsense." Jiang Li was a little speechless, "I just think it's too fast, I need to be mentally prepared, let's talk about it later."

"..."

Lu Heng felt like he was being slept in vain. , Sitting on the side and sulking, waiting for a long time to see Jiang Li to coax him, when he turned around, he saw him leaning on the pillow, and he was leisurely reading the news on Xingwang. Down.

Jiang Li was lying on his back on the tatami with his hands on his back, and looked at him: "What are you doing?"

"Fuck you!"

Lu Heng lowered his head to cover his mouth, raised his bathrobe with one hand and probed in, feeling the slippery Only then did the skin realize that he was not even wearing underwear, and the sperm immediately got on his head, pressing the person to do it again on the tatami.

Afterwards, Lu Heng held Jiang Li's back and asked him reluctantly, "Instructor, don't you have anything to say to me?"

"What?" Jiang Li asked casually, and he made him fall asleep. .

"Anything is fine." Lu Heng said so, but he thought in his heart: Say something about me, too.

Jiang Li thought for a while, and said, "I don't have anything to say, but I have something for you."

Lu Heng's face brightened: "What is it?"

Jiang Li pointed to the box on the cabinet and let him go by himself Look, Lu Heng jumped out of bed, strode over and took off the box, opened it with surprise, and his expression froze when he saw what was inside.

At the top of the box is a book called "Mecha Combat Technology Version 2.0 Volume 1", and the next volume is the second, third, fourth, and fifth volumes. It was not at all what he thought. something like a token of affection.

Lu Heng: "..."

This set of "Mecha Combat Technology Version 2.0" is a primary liking achievement reward given by the game system. Jiang Li looked at it before, and it is very instructive and practical, and it is very useful to Lu Heng now.

Jiang Li saw him standing there holding the box motionless, and reminded aloud: "Take it back and study it well, it will be useful to you."

Lu Heng: "..."

Who wants this!

Annoyed, Lu Hengdi put the box away, strode back, and pulled off the bathrobe that Jiang Li had put on just now, covering him all over.

System: ... how long do I have to shut me down QAQ.

...

Since Lu Heng's favorability level skyrocketed above 90% last time, his favorability level has never risen again. With the examples of the previous two worlds, Jiang Li guessed that the favorability level will definitely not break through before the end of this world. When the value is full, they don't care about it, and focus on training their mecha combat ability.

Seeing that the time of the mecha competition is getting closer and closer, Jiang Li has specially formulated a special training plan for each of them's strengths and weaknesses, and gradually increased the training intensity to ensure that everyone's strength can be improved in the shortest possible time.

In a blink of an eye, the three-month military training was over, and all the freshmen of the military academy had three days off to go home to visit their relatives. Except for those who wanted to participate in the mecha competition and Paxiya, who voluntarily stayed, everyone in the D area was free on the day of the holiday. left school.

On the same day, Jiang Li and Joel took Lu Heng and others to Penglai Forest again to start three days of field training. ,

Joel had already contacted the guards in the forest before coming. After everyone arrived, Jiang Li registered the entry and exit information and took everyone into the forest.

They entered the E area this time. It stands to reason that freshmen are not qualified to enter this area, but Jiang Li and Joel were there, and the guards let them go.

With the previous actual combat training experience, everyone is not unfamiliar with Penglai Forest. According to the hints on the map, they plan to find a place to camp first. When they are about to reach their destination, a sharp and desperate bird call stops everyone's footsteps.

Jiang Li glanced in the direction of the voice, and Joel asked, "Do you want to go over and take a look?"

Jiang Li saw everyone was in high spirits, and nodded: "Let's go."

The source of the voice was far from them . Not too far away, a giant python appeared in front of the jungle. Its body was tightly wrapped around a huge black eagle. As its body became tighter and tighter, the black eagle gradually lost its breath.

Joel frowned when he saw the giant python: "Giant scorpion python, this is a creature in Zone D, how could it appear here?"

"It's an evolutionary failure." Jiang Li said, reminding everyone, "Although it is It's a failure, but the level is higher than other creatures, everyone pay attention..."

Before he finished speaking, he heard Lu Hengyu say excitedly: "Its head belongs to me, don't move any of you."

Jiang Li: "..."

Thinking of the bloody tiger head he gave him before, Jiang Li instantly had a premonition that he was going to do something stupid again, and his face was indescribable.

Stop, I don't want to.