Chapter 110

Mother Zhou is an old man in the palace. The most important thing is that she was an old man in Queen Shuyan's palace. In this Qinghe Palace, although there are not many people to serve, everyone obeys her schedule, and so does she. Someone who can speak in front of the Prince's Highness.

Usually when Xiaoluzi bullied Xi Xiaoion, he avoided Mammy Zhou. He didn't expect to be caught today, but he didn't even touch Xiaoion today!

"No, Mother Zhou, listen to my explanation!" Xiaoluzi hurriedly threw away the bamboo stick in his hand, trying to clarify with Mother Zhou.

"What's there to explain?" Mammy Zhou said angrily, "Is there a fake from what I saw with my own eyes?!"

"Trust me, I didn't touch him at all! He fell by himself!"

Zhou Mammy ignored his words, and bent over to help Jiang Li up: "Good boy, are you alright?"

Jiang Li's body is only fourteen years old, and he is indeed a child. He shook his head, looked at Mammy Zhou apologetically and said, "It's okay... Mammy, I'm really sorry, I accidentally spilled the meal you left for me."

When he said this, his eyes suddenly turned red. Now, she looked at Mammy Zhou with tears in her eyes, her eyes were full of self-blame and guilt, and she felt very sorry for spilling the meal that Mama Zhou left for him.

As soon as Xiaoluzi heard his words, he immediately said: "Mother Zhou, look, he fell by himself, I didn't lie to you!"

Mammy Zhou saw Xiaoluzi pounce on Jiang Li and knocked Jiang Li down. As a result, the rice in his hand fell, and she also heard Jiang Li shouting to Xiaoluzi not to hit him. Now Jiang Li's words are all wrong on her own, but in her ears, it is clear. It is the bullying of Xiaoluzi who dare not say a word.

On the other hand, Xiaoluzi, not only has no regrets, but also wants to shirk responsibility!

Thinking of this, Mother Zhou's face became even worse. She had been in the palace for so long, and she naturally knew that there would be many twists and turns between eunuchs and palace maids, but there were few people in the Qinghe Palace, and everyone had several jobs. , there are too many things to be busy with, and there will be neglect.

Now it seems that it is impossible for Xiaoluzi to bully people in private.

"No need to say it!" Mammy Zhou waved her hand, pointed to the food on the ground and said, "You clean up here, then go to clean up the side yard, and prune the flowerbed in the backyard, come and admit my mistake! When

Xiaoluzi heard the words, his face changed, and he raised his voice suddenly: "That's Xiaoion's job, why should I do it? Mammy Zhou, you can't be so biased!"

Jiang Li looked at the heat and spoke at the right time Persuade: "Mummy, don't blame brother

Xiaoluzi , I'll clean this place right away!" As he was about to get the broom, Mama Zhou grabbed him: "Sweeping for what? You stand for me!"

Jiang Li Standing still in response, Xiaoluzi saw that Mammy Zhou was determined to bring Jiang Li to the top, and he hated it so much that he gritted his teeth and said, "I have to go back to serve His Royal Highness, no..."

"His Royal Highness does not need to be in the study . Wait." Mammy Zhou interrupted him coldly, "Why, mama, can't I call you?" How

dare Xiaoluzi say yes, if Mammy Zhou said more than a few words in front of the Prince's Palace, he would I was afraid that there would be no good fruit to eat, so I could only bear it and gave Jiang Li a fierce look. Jiang Lise shrank a little, as if he didn't dare to

look at him, Mammy Zhou frowned and said, "Don't do it yet!

"

pieces and meals.

Mammy Zhou calmed down and saw that there were still two steamed buns on the table, so she said to Jiang Li, "Little Ion, eat the steamed buns first, if you are really hungry, Mammy will come back after work and give you some noodles. ."

Although the original body is dull and not flattering, he is obedient and diligent. Although he is young, his work is not ambiguous at all. He often wakes up very early to clean up the sanitation in several yards. She also took good care of her. After she finished her work, she went to help Mother Zhou or Cui Ya to run errands.

In short, the original body is a very well-behaved and sensible child, so Zhou Mama also prefers him in all aspects, and other people do not give him such treatment in private.

Listening to Mother Zhou's words, Xiaoluzi's tone became even more intense. He was holding the broom tightly, and he decided to find a chance to take revenge.

There are few people in the Hall of Qinghe, and Mother Zhou has something to do at the moment. She happened to be passing by and came in to take care of Jiang Li. Jiang Li did not waste her time, and shook her head at her: "No need, Mother, you go to work. Well, I'll do it myself."

Mother Zhou smiled and said, "How can you be so polite?"

"Yes! I usually learned two tricks while watching you do it." Jiang Li nodded vigorously. After saying this, he felt a little embarrassed, "Don't blame me for stealing your teacher."

Yuan Shen also often helped in the kitchen, so mama Zhou didn't find it strange to hear him say this, so she nodded and said, "That's fine, mama first. I'm busy."

After saying that, he left the kitchen first.

Jiang Li and Xiao Luzi were all left in the kitchen. As soon as Mammy Zhou left, Xiao Luzi threw the broom in his hand to the ground and pointed at Jiang Li with a dark face: "How dare you frame me!

" Jiang Li's well-behaved and shy look just now faded away, and the corners of his lips twitched slightly: "What is it that framed you?"

"You obviously fell by yourself!" Xiaoluzi gritted his teeth.

"I am." Jiang Li admitted generously, "I also explained it to my mother, but she didn't listen!"

"You!!"

Xiao Luzi was almost taken aback by his "I'm helpless too" tone. Unable to catch his breath, he took a step forward to catch him.

Jiang Li stepped back flexibly, avoided his hand, and reminded him by the way: "Mommy hasn't gone far, if you mess around again, I'll call you."

Xiaoluzi stopped abruptly: "You dare!

" Why don't I dare?" Jiang Li smiled and shouted in the direction of the door, "Mom..."

"Shut up!" Xiaoluzi interrupted him angrily, worried that he would really call Mammy Zhou again. Come over, "I won't hit you, shut up for me!"

"Okay." Jiang Li nodded with satisfaction, "Is that right?"

Xiaoluzi saw that he looked like two people in peacetime, and thought that He was so arrogant because he had the support of Mammy Zhou, and he couldn't help but hold grudges against Mammy Zhou.

Jiang Li didn't know what he was thinking, and he was too lazy to speculate. In his opinion, this little road is just a small role. , it's not worth his time. With this time, he might as well think about how to transfer to His Royal Highness.

So he pointed to the uncleaned food on the ground and reminded Xiaoluzi: "Sweep the floor quickly, the flowers and plants in the yard are still waiting for you to prune, don't miss the time to go back to serve His Royal Highness, Xiaolu and Luzi. , son, brother, brother."

This brother's cry can be said to be very ironic, Jiang Li did not bother to entangle with him after he finished speaking, grabbed his two steamed buns, turned and left, leaving Xiaoluzi alone watching The food on the ground almost broke his teeth.

Jiang Li left the kitchen and asked the system while eating steamed buns: "Little cutie, was I handsome just now? Have my acting skills regressed?"

"No." "

Jiang Li laughed, and the system asked again; "However, the host's temper has improved, and I was very surprised that he didn't directly deal with him."

In the first world, when Zhang Ziyang came to look for Jiang Li, Jiang Li's words "knock your mother" and the kick he raised made the system still fresh in memory, and in the second world, Jiang Li He directly blocked Chen Jialin, who bullied the original body, in the toilet and beat him up; as for the third world, not to mention the male protagonist's bed board was smashed by him with one punch.

Hearing his words, Jiang Li smiled: "It's cool to have someone come out, save your energy. And the occasion is not right, and random shots will cause unnecessary trouble. We are new here, so it's better to keep a low profile.

" ." The system agreed, "Then where are you going now?"

"Go to do chores."

"Huh?"

When Jiang Li said to do chores, he was going to help Mammy Zhou to do odd jobs.

Anyway, His Royal Highness does not have anyone to serve him. He has nothing else to do when he is idle. He just wants to check the favorability of the old man. It is also much easier to do things.

When it was time to prepare dinner, Jiang Li followed him to the kitchen to help Mammy Zhou make a fire. When Mammy Zhou was cooking, he would compliment Mammy Zhou's cooking skills by the side, making Mammy Zhou elated.

"Why haven't I seen you talk so well? Today, it's as if the seeds of your head were suddenly opened." Mother Zhou teased.

"That's right." Cui Ya also followed, "It's like wiping honey on your mouth."

"I was afraid that you would think I was annoying." Jiang Li touched his nose, as if he was a little embarrassed by the teasing, and then looked at Xiang Zhou mama's tender little face was full of gratitude, "Mama, you helped me with meals today and vented your anger for me in front of brother Xiaoluzi, I am really grateful to you, but there is nothing to repay you. "

Mother Zhou saw that his touching his nose rubbed the stove dust on the tip of his nose, funny and cute, and couldn't help laughing: "Look at your face full of ashes, go wash it quickly, don't put ashes in the dishes, Otherwise, it's up to you."

"Okay!"

Jiang Li went to wash his face and hands and came back. Mammy Zhou had already prepared the dinner for His Royal Highness the Crown Prince. He was about to go up to help pass the meal when Xiao Luzi suddenly got out of nowhere and said to Mammy Zhou with all her might. : "Mammy, is the dinner ready for His Royal Highness? His Highness has come out of the study, I'll come and have a look."

"Okay." Mammy Zhou nodded, "Send it here now.

" " Xiaolu stepped forward and lifted one of the large food boxes.

There are a total of two food boxes for dinner, and each food box has three layers, containing soup, rice and vegetables respectively.

Jiang Li wanted to help pass the meal in the past, but Xiaoluzi said: "You don't have to go there, Xiaoion, you have been working in the outer courtyard, and you don't know about His Royal Highness's dining habits, so I can't help you. And I came here just now. When I looked at His Royal Highness, his face was not very good, I must be in a bad mood, if you accidentally bumped into His Royal Highness in the past, we can't afford it."

For a long time, His Royal Highness's daily life and food are served by Xiao Luzi and Xiao Zhuozi. Yes, something happened to Xiao Zhuozi today, and Xiaoluzi happened to be out, so Mammy Zhou asked Jiang to leave to serve.

I would hear Xiaoluzi say that the prince was in a bad mood, and Zhou mama said, "Then Xiaoion, don't go, stay and help Cuiya clean up."

Jiang Li could only stay, but he was not in a hurry. , Since it is in the same palace, there will always be a chance.

On the other side, Xiao Qiheng ate dinner, played chess alone for half an hour, and went to take a bath before going to bed.

When he was undressing, he unconsciously thought of the little eunuch who was slick and complimented him in the morning, and remembered that he said at noon that he would come to serve him at night, so he asked casually, "Where's one more person?"

Xiaoluzi thought he was asking Xiao Zhuozi: " Back to His Highness, Xiao Zhuozi accidentally fell into the water, and the person has already gone."

Xiao Qiheng also knew this, and he asked not this: "The other, the one who served the lonely in the morning."

Xiaoluzi knew that Jiang Li was serving him in the morning. Although he didn't know why His Highness the Crown Prince suddenly asked about this, his mind changed and he said, "At this hour, I should have fallen asleep."

"Sleep?" Xiao Qiheng frowned. .

"Yes, Your Highness." Xiaoluzi arranged, "On weekdays, when the minions are not on duty, they share a room with this little ion. He is a man, relying on the support of Zhou Ma, he is delicious and lazy, and he does not watch the night at night, nor is he on duty. I fell asleep early in the morning!"

Xiao Qiheng thought of Jiang Li's words before he left at noon, "I'll help you press your legs again at night", and his face sank.

It turns out that he is not only a glib, but also a little liar.