Chapter 105

The Mecha Contest was not only full of live audiences, but also the live broadcast on Star Online was very popular. During the finals, the number of online viewers was as high as millions.

Therefore, Lu Heng's proposal of "Can I apply to marry you first?" not only resounded throughout the arena, but also broadcast live through the Star Network throughout the empire.

After he finished shouting that sentence, the audience who were still cheering suddenly seemed to have been pressed the pause button, and the whole square fell into a strange silence in an instant, and the other contestants under the podium all had a stunned expression. .

It's not that I haven't seen anyone else propose, but I haven't seen such a coquettish proposal, and the object is still my own instructor.

Qiao Yu, Ling Ao, and Roach knew the inside story well. Kate and Teck among them seemed to have been struck by lightning. As he looked at Jiang Li, his mouth was so open that he could stuff a goose egg.

After a brief silence, a loud shout suddenly burst out from the entire square. The momentum was even more exaggerated than when Lu Heng won the championship before, and everyone started to discuss it aloud.

"Fuck! Proposal?!"

"Fourth Prince and Major Jiang Li? Did I hear it right?!!"

"Proposing in front of the entire people of the Empire is too arrogant, isn't it?" "As

expected of the Fourth Prince , is a role model for Alpha!"

"I remember that Major Jiang has no glands, right? Is the Fourth Prince's proposal serious?"

"Students and instructors? This feels so fucking trendy!"

"What does it have to do with not having glands? There is love!"

"That's right! What's the use of glands for someone as powerful as Major Jiang?"

"You can't say that, an Omega is incomplete without glands."

"You are complete, you are comparable to others. Not a single finger? Don't you look at who Major Jiang is!"

"..."

Jiang Li never thought that Lu Heng would suddenly make such a move. He also did this kind of proposal in front of the people of the whole country. In the first world, when he got the Best Actor trophy, he asked Jiang Zhan marriage proposal.

But that was entirely because Jiang Zhan complained several times that he was like an underground lover and wanted to make it public. He never thought that one day he would turn around and Lu Heng would propose to him in front of the whole empire. Take turns.

Even if he didn't look at it, Jiang Li could feel that tens of thousands of eyes were gathered on him. He could almost imagine the anecdotal headlines on the Star Network tomorrow, such as:

[His Royal Highness, the most favored prince in the empire, is a direct instructor, and all eyes are on him. Under the bold courtship! ]

[The students fell in love with the instructor, this Omega has no pheromone, but the taste is damn charming! ]

[The overbearing prince's amazing proposal, if this is not love, what else can I expect? ! 】

【Teacher and student love! Alpha and Omega are naturally attracted to each other, and identity is never a hindrance! ]

Xingwang Anecdote is a news section with a strange theme, similar to the web news of an alphabet browser in Jiang Li's previous world.

Jiang Li deeply felt that the photos of himself and Lu Heng would be posted on this wonderful page tomorrow.

He could not have imagined that after not being a star for so many years, he would still have the opportunity to experience this kind of opportunity to be noticed by the world and make headlines on the Internet. This feeling of being known by everyone that he is engaged in a teacher-student relationship is really indescribable.

However, the initiator seemed to think that the enthusiasm was not enough, and continued to ask on the stage with the microphone: "Instructor, are you willing to marry me? If you are not willing, I will ask again tomorrow!" Will you ask

again tomorrow? Are you fed up?

Jiang Li's blue veins jumped from his forehead. Before he could speak, some of the audience who watched the fun and didn't think it was a big deal suddenly tacitly chanted: "Promise him! Promise him! Promise him! Promise him!!"

The shouting changed from small to loud, and the sound quickly spread throughout the square, as if infected by this atmosphere, even the contestants from the team below the podium shouted: "Promise him! Promise him! Promise him. Promise him!"

In such a wave of voices, Jiang Li had already peeled off Lu Heng's skin in his heart, but when he looked up, he happened to meet Lu Heng on the stage, and found that he was looking at him expectantly. There is also a little nervousness and anxiety in anticipation.

I'm afraid but I don't want to.

Jiang Li was so funny and angry, but he couldn't do anything about him. After all, he had loved someone for three lifetimes.

In the loud shouting, even if Jiang Li spoke, Lu Heng might not be able to hear him. He slowly raised his hand and gestured towards Lu Heng.

All military academy students know the meaning of this gesture, which is the military sign language, meaning: "Okay.".

When Lu Heng decided to propose marriage, he was not sure. After all, he proposed to get married twice, but Jiang Li did not agree, but he was not afraid. Anyway, if he failed once, he would do it twice, if he failed twice, then three times. There was always one time.

So when Jiang Li made a gesture of approval, he was completely stunned. After reacting, ecstasy suddenly hit his heart, and he didn't care what the occasion was, he shoved his microphone and trophy on the host. , jumped directly from the stage, strode in front of Jiang Li, and under everyone's eyes, stretched out his hand and hugged him tightly.

From his excited trembling arms, Jiang Li felt how happy he was in his heart. This act of rushing over and hugging him was the same as when Jiang Zhan saw his proposal to marry him, he came back from abroad and hugged him. Actions make no difference.

When the two embraced, all the people present applauded one after another, and the applause was thunderous for a long time.

At the same time, Lu Heng's favorability rating that had not moved for a long time suddenly moved, rising to 98%.

The scene of Lu Heng's marriage proposal was so powerful that even Lu Qing and Lu Qi in the imperial capital knew about it. After the award ceremony, they sent a message asking Lu Heng and Jiang Li to go back with Qiao Xi.

When Jiang Li heard this, his head was big. It was really time to go back to see his parents.

Seeing him frowning, Qiao Yu said next to him: "Instructor, don't be afraid, my uncle and cousin are very good people!"

"It's not like the instructor has never seen your uncle." Ling Ao gave him a contemptuous look.

"That's right." Qiao Yu patted his forehead, Jiang Li had only been their instructor for a few months, and he forgot that the other party used to be the most promising young major in the military.

Kate and Tek's expressions were still a little dazed, and they still didn't digest the news that Jiang Li and Lu Heng were a couple. During normal training, Jiang Li was also cruel to Lu Heng, and it didn't look like a lover at all.

Since he wanted to go back with Lu Heng, Jiang Li arranged for Qiao Yu and the others to go back to school with the instructor in Area C, and then went to the VIP reception room with Lu Heng to find Qiao Xi.

Before the past, Jiang Li was still wondering what Qiao Xi would think of this "marriage proposal" event, but when he got there, he found out that she had already helped them pick out their wedding rings on Xingwang.

In this regard, Jiang Li has only one feeling, that he is not a family, and he does not enter a family.

The imperial capital in Jiada Square is a little far away. Qiao Xi came here by aircraft. Because of the low-key travel, there are not many people around. There are 12 people in two small guards.

On the way back, Jiang Li and Lu Heng followed Qiao Xi in the main aircraft, and the aircraft of the two escorts lined up on both sides for protection along the way.

Lu Heng and Qiao Xi were already discussing the details of their marriage. Jiang Li sat aside and drank tea quietly, as if staying out of the way, and only answered a few words when they asked for their opinions.

"The host doesn't seem to be very happy?" the system asked aloud.

"It's not that I'm unhappy, I'm just shocked by such a coquettish operation." Jiang Li smiled in his heart, marrying his lover, and under legal circumstances, how could he be unhappy.

"Jiang Li." Qiao Xi raised her head and called to him, "Do you have any requirements for the wedding process and scene?"

Lu Heng and Jiang Li were about to get married, so she didn't call Jiang Li Major Jiang any longer. After all, they were going to be a family soon.

Jiang Li knew that the royal marriage had a prescribed procedure and ceremonies. Qiao Xi asked herself this, and it could be said that she respected herself very much, so she said, "It's fine, I have no opinion."

"That's fine, then I'll go back and ask the ceremony The official picks a suitable day."

"The sooner the better!" Lu Heng said, "By the way, if we get married, will the school have..."

Before Lu Heng finished speaking, the aircraft suddenly shook violently. , Qiao Xi was unprepared, and the person also swayed a few times and almost fell forward. Lu Heng quickly supported her: "Be careful!" The

aircraft was still shaking, Jiang Li stabilized his body, stood up from the sofa, picked up the side The communicator called the cockpit: "I'm Jiang Li, what happened?"

"Report Major Jiang, there are four warships chasing us!" The pilot said while connecting the outdoor video, the situation around the aircraft Clearly transferred to Jiang Li on the virtual screen in front of them.

I don't know when I followed the four small warships behind the aircraft. The particle gun barrels of the warships were facing the aircraft at this time. It should have been avoiding the shaking of the aircraft body caused by the shells.

At this time, the particle cannon of the battleship fired again, this time aiming at the escort next to it. One of the aircraft dodged the first shell, but the second one could not dodge, and was blown off by half of the tail, barely holding on. balance.

Seeing this, Jiang Li immediately turned around and walked out: "Silver Sparrow! Prepare to fight!"

"Received."

Lu Heng was about to follow, but Qiao Xi reflexively took his hand: "No..."

Lu Heng turned back and saw With the worry and tension in her eyes, she reached out and hugged her, and said firmly, "Don't worry, mother, I can protect you."

Qiao Xi looked at him, and Jiang Li over there had already walked to the cabin door. Now, she gritted her teeth and let go of Lu Heng's hand: "Be careful."

"Don't worry." Lu Heng nodded, instructing the two guards on the side to protect Qiao Xi, and then quickly ran to Jiang Li's side.

After the aircraft and the battleship were separated, the hatch was opened, and two mechas, one black and one silver, appeared in the air. After them, the escort also jumped out of the hatch, and the eight mechas lined up in a row to protect the main aircraft. before.

Yin Que held the spear in his hand, dodged the shells coming directly, raised his hand and waved, the sharp blade swept out by the spear cut the particle cannon on one of the battleships all the way from the muzzle, and the powerful force was cutting the barrel of the cannon. After that, the interior of the battleship was directly broken, and the place where the silver light disappeared, the battleship exploded with a bang!

In the billowing smoke from the battleship, two mechas flew out of it and charged straight towards Jiang Li.

Jiang Li's tone was cold: "Light cannon."

"Yes." The

long spear flashed white light in Yinque's hand and turned into a five-meter-long six-hole light cannon. , shot one directly, blasting the two oncoming mechas into pieces.

On the other side, Lu Heng was driving the Xuan Ying, evading like a dragon under the continuous cannonballs of the battleship. The long knife in his hand slashed horizontally, cutting off a mecha in front of him, and at the same time, the particle gun holes on his shoulders opened. , two high-energy shells flew straight towards the nearest battleship, blasting it into a thick cloud of smoke!

The battle between two SSSS-class mechas was simply a one-sided slaughter. The raiding warships and mechas were swept away by Jiang Li and Lu Heng in a short time, and there was no chance for them to escape.

After solving the enemy, Lu Heng and Jiang Li did not return to the aircraft, but drove Xuanying and Yinque to protect Qiao Xi all the way back to the imperial capital.

As soon as Lu Heng came down from Xuanying, Qiao Xi immediately stepped forward: "How is it? Is there any injury?"

"No." Lu Heng smiled, "I said I can protect you, trust me."

Qiao Xi listened Speaking out the meaning of his words, he glanced between him and Xuan Ying, remembering what Lu Heng said when he was a child that he would protect himself when he grew up, he couldn't help but smiled, with a sense of relief in his smile.

"It's fine." Qiao Xi nodded, then turned to ask if Jiang Li was hurt.

"No." Jiang Li shook his head, "I just don't know where these people came from."

"Let's go back to the temple and talk about it in detail," Qiao Xi said.

The three walked towards the palace together, and halfway through, Lu Heng suddenly stopped: "By the way, I haven't finished what I said just now!!"

Jiang Li asked: "What?"

Lu Heng: "We are getting married, Does the school have a wedding holiday? Where are we going for our honeymoon?"

Jiang Li: "..."

What are you thinking about all day long?