Chapter 160

Regarding Jiang Li's statement that he was wasting, Lu Jinghe didn't feel that, for him, as long as money was spent where it was needed, it was not a waste.

He stepped forward and plucked the strings a few times with his fingers. The deep and full sound came from his fingertips. Although it was not a song, the sound of just a few single syllables was already very amazing.

"Try it?" He turned to ask Jiang Li.

"Okay." Jiang Li nodded, pulled out the chair and sat down in front of the guqin, plucked the strings, and tested the tightness of the strings.

The piano that Qi Rui sent over is excellent in terms of texture and timbre. The lines of the body are smooth and beautiful, and the color and feel are also delicate and saturated. It is much better than the one he rented at the piano store before.

When he returned the piano to the piano shop, Jiang Li also thought about buying a piano. He could play it when he had nothing to do to pass the time, but his wallet didn't allow it, so he had to put the plan down first. Unexpectedly, today Lu Jinghe will Get someone to give you one.

Although he felt that he was too wasteful, Jiang Li had to admit that this feeling of being pampered by him was really cool.

He played a song about a man expressing his love to his sweetheart during the Yuan Dynasty.

When he played the piano, there was a slight smile on the corners of his lips, his fingertips flew between his fingers, his eyes were not separated from the man in front of him, and so was the other party.

There seems to be a special aura between the two of them, forming a barrier between them that others cannot overcome. Even if Qi Rui doesn't understand the guqin, he can feel what he wants to express from Jiang Li's qin sound. .

However, he is also very curious about what happened after he left, and why the relationship between the two of them seems to have developed across the century.

Of course, he didn't forget to record with his mobile phone when he was curious. Such a nice tune is also very good to be used as a ringtone for a mobile phone.

Lu Jinghe noticed his movements, turned his head to look at him, and asked aloud, "Assistant Qi, what are you doing?" As soon as

he made a sound, Qi Rui accidentally recorded his voice, and quickly paused, He explained, "I'm recording, Mr. Jiang's piano sound is so good, I want to use it as a ringtone for my cell phone."

Hearing this, Lu Jinghe frowned slightly. Seeing this, Qi Rui thought, isn't he so possessive? Not even recording?

The next second he saw Lu Jinghe go to the table next to him, grab his phone, and then turn on the camera to start recording video.

Qi Rui: "..." Sao, or you are Sao.

Jiang Li played a few tunes in a row. After finishing, he put his hands on the strings lightly, and said with a satisfied expression, "Good piano."

Seeing that he liked it, Lu Jinghe was also in a good mood: "It's fine if you like it."

"Of course I like it. ." Jiang Li smiled and turned to Qi Rui, who was beside him, "Thank you, Assistant Qi."

"You're welcome, it's all I should do." Assistant Qi didn't dare to claim credit, Mr. Lu was his own parents, and now Jiang Li is also his second parent, and helping the boss to make the boss's wife happy is also one of his jobs.

In order to thank Qi Rui for the special trip, Jiang Li asked him if he wanted to stay for dinner at night. He cooked and entertained him to show his gratitude. Qi Rui was so embarrassed and didn't stay any longer. After thanking him, he went down the mountain. He also needs to deal with the task that Lu Jinghe ordered yesterday.

After Qi Rui left, Jiang Li asked Lu Jinghe what he was doing just now, and Lu Jinghe handed him the video he just recorded.

Jiang Li took over his mobile phone and couldn't help laughing when he saw himself in the video: "I'm here, do you still need to record a video? Mr. Lu, won't you be too cute."

A 30-year-old man Being praised as cute by him, Lu Jinghe coughed a little unnaturally: "I cut out the audio to make a ringtone for my phone."

His current ringtone is the system's own. Qi Rui's words just reminded him that he can change to Jiang Li's piano. Voice.

After listening to his reasons, Jiang Li returned the phone to him and said, "Then I'll just go back and record it for you. There will be noise in the phone recording, which is not suitable."

"Okay." Lu Jinghe nodded, took the phone and exited the video. I found that WeChat has information and clicked it.

He didn't have many WeChat friends, only Jiang Li, his parents, Lu Yu, Qi Rui, and Aunt Lan. The news came from their Lu family's family WeChat group. At this time, Mr. Lu was admiring him in the group.

——The head of the Lu family: [Picture]

——The head of the Lu family: [Link: City C Evening News, a man set off fireworks and firecrackers in the mountains during the Double Ninth Festival, causing a fire. The fire was fierce and many nearby houses were damaged... ...]

——The head of the Lu family: [Link: City A Daily, children playing firecrackers in a township caused a fire in the back mountain, and many crops were damaged! ]

——The head of the Lu family: [Link: City C Legal Daily...]

——The head of the Lu family: @Lu Jinghe, although the mountains are yours, don't set off fireworks in the mountains. Dry, easy to catch fire!

The picture posted by Mr. Lu is a screenshot of the fireworks that Lu Jinghe posted on the Moments last night, and the others are some news links about "who and so who set off fireworks in the mountains to cause a fire".

Lu Jinghe: "..." Your old man is really worried.

Seeing his strange face, Jiang Li leaned over to look at his screen, and was happy after seeing the news in the group, reached out and patted his shoulder, and said earnestly: "Mr. Lu, don't set off fireworks casually in the mountains, It's easy to catch fire."

After he finished speaking, he smiled and looked at the message on the screen and asked, "Is that your father? The old man is quite cute." He heard Lu Jinghe mention it before, and knew that he also had parents and a younger brother at home.

"Yeah." Lu Jinghe sent a message back to the old man, then looked at Jiang Li, "I need to go back on the weekend, you... Would you like to go back with me?"

"Huh?" Jiang Li heard what he meant to take him back to see his parents, he pondered for a while, and said, "Wait a minute, I start school in September, and I'm still a high school student now, I'm afraid your parents will treat us well. There will be objections to the relationship."

He and Lu Jinghe are both men, and he is still a high school student. If such an identity goes home to showdown, I am afraid that the second elders of the Lu family will not be able to bear it. Father Jiang went into the hospital angrily. The second elder of the Lu family was older than Father Jiang, and he always had to think about his elders.

He was right, Lu Jinghe nodded, put the matter aside for the time being, and asked him about the live broadcast after school started.

High school students have to go to self-study, especially the third year of high school, which is very busy. Unless Jiang Li applies to the school for self-study, he will not be able to arrange the time.

But in Lu Jinghe's view, it is really inappropriate not to go to school in order to live broadcast, and students should still focus on their studies.

Jiang Li has also considered this issue. The period of his contract with the platform is half a year, and there is only less than two weeks left until he starts school. There must be a conflict in time, so he has already considered canceling the contract with the platform before the start of school. The "career" of women's clothing live broadcast is over.

After listening to his plan, Lu Jinghe agreed very much and suggested, "I will handle it for you?"

"No, I can do it myself." Jiang Li smiled and said that the platform's reward is a daily knot, not to mention Lu Jinghe's A reward of 200,000 yuan is enough for him to terminate the contract just from the rewards given by other fans.

In fact, if he wanted to, he could terminate the contract now, but considering the acquaintances who came to the live broadcast room every day from the beginning of his live broadcast to now, he decided to live broadcast for a while longer.

Since he said that, Lu Jinghe didn't force it, he just told him to tell himself when he needed help.

Jiang Li responded. With the relationship between the two, he didn't need to be polite to Lu Jinghe.

Speaking of the start of school in September, Lu Jinghe mentioned that Lu Yu was about to transfer to a city high school. Unfortunately, Lu Yu was only a sophomore in high school. Otherwise, he would have been in the same class as Jiang Li, and he also mentioned Lu Yu as "Satan's Night". .

"Satan is your younger brother?" Jiang Li was surprised. He didn't expect that the little boy who had been chasing after him and calling him the boss turned out to be Lu Jinghe's younger brother.

"Yeah." Lu Jinghe nodded, and told Jiang Li that Mr. Lu said that Lu Yu was addicted to online game anchors and let him take care of Lu Yu.

"So the reason why we got to know each other is thanks to your brother?" Jiang Li raised his eyebrows.

Lu Jinghe smiled: "That's right."

"Is that so..." Jiang Li lengthened his voice and looked at him with a smile: "You said that if your brother knew that your boyfriend shares a school with him, would he say that you are old? Cow eats tender grass?"

Lu Jinghe: "..."

After Lu Yu's sentence "Even high school students are not spared, you are still not human", Jiang Li's sentence "Old cow eats tender grass" made Lu Jinghe attacked again hit. He can already foresee how the old man and the old lady will react when he brings Jiang Li home in the future. He is afraid that it will take a day for the family meeting to solve this problem.

Looking at the ridicule and smile in Jiang Li's eyes, Lu Jinghe realized for the first time what itching teeth are.

He pursed his lips, took a step forward suddenly, and forced Jiang Li directly to the desk. He put his hands on both sides of him, using his height advantage to trap him in his arms, lowered his head and asked, "Am I very old?"

His words were a bit gnashing of teeth. Jiang Li leaned against the desk behind him. Seeing that he seemed to mind the difference in age between the two, he thought it was quite interesting

. Shut your stinky mouth.

Lu Jinghe used the most direct method, lowering his head and kissing his mouth, blocking his mouth full of nonsense.

Jiang Li didn't resist, and supported the desk with one hand, while slightly raising his head to kiss him.

The two exchanged body fluids with their lips and tongues intertwined, and they heard the slight sound of water stains in their ears.

Intimacy kisses are always a little ambiguous in the intimacy, and the two can't help kissing deeper, and the tip of the tongue touches the depths of each other's mouth.

Jiang Li's hand on the table was changed to hug Lu Jinghe's neck, while Lu Jinghe put one arm around his waist and clasped the back of his head with the other.

His hand slowly descended, stopped at the back of Jiangli's neck, and gently rubbed the delicate skin on his neck with his fingertips.

"Bangdang——"

The sound of something falling to the ground suddenly came from the ear, which startled the two people in the deep kiss. The two turned their heads and saw Aunt Lan standing at the door, looking at them in shock.

At her feet were a wooden tray and some scattered pastries, apparently to bring them refreshments, and she was shocked when she saw the two of them kissing, so she accidentally dropped something.

"Master host, you overturned again." The system reminded in a low voice.

Jiang Li: "..." Continuous overturning makes people feel tired.

"Jinghe, Xiaoli...you, you..." Aunt Lan pointed at the two of them, obviously stunned by the scene in front of her, "you" couldn't say the rest after a while.

When they saw her, Jiang Li and Lu Jinghe quickly separated, and Lu Jinghe walked over to her: "Aunt Lan, are you okay?"

Aunt Lan looked a little dazed, and looked like she was out of the situation: "Maybe... not very good. "

She was really surprised. Regarding Jiang Li's identity, she only regarded it as a good friend of Lu Jinghe, but she never thought that the two of them would kiss in the hall. In her opinion, this is only for couples or couples. thing oh!

Jiang Li also followed. Seeing her in a trance, he stretched out his hand to help her sit down and said apologetically, "I didn't scare you? I'm really sorry."

Hearing his words, Aunt Lan came back to her senses and saw that both of them were looking at her with concern, with worried expressions on their faces, and waved their hands: "No, no, I'm just... too surprised, um, too surprised."

Continuously The two "surprise" proved that her old man was really surprised.

Jiang Li motioned to Lu Jinghe to pour tea for Aunt Lan to overwhelm the shock, and went to get a broom to clean up the snacks on the floor. Aunt Lan saw this, got up from the chair, and said, "I'll just put it there, I want to bring you snacks here. I didn't expect it to be dropped by me for tea tasting."

She said with self-blame, Jiang Li and Lu Jinghe both softened when they heard it, Lu Jinghe stopped her from cleaning up and said, "Don't be too busy, Let's come."

Seeing his insistence, Aunt Lan didn't argue about such a trivial matter, and let the two of them clean up the broken snacks on the ground, and took two sips of the tea that Lu Jinghe poured for her.

Jiang Li and Lu Jinghe cleaned up the ground and folded it back again. Lu Jinghe didn't plan to tell Aunt Lan about his relationship with Jiang Li.

Aunt Lan was really surprised, but she didn't have any resistance or opposition, and she was even a little happy after the shock.

She took care of Lu Jinghe since she was a child. When Lu Jinghe was young, she frequently woke up in the middle of the night to see if he had kicked the quilt. When Lu Jinghe was sick, she stayed by the bedside and looked after him all day long. It can be said that her relationship with Lu Jinghe is better than that of Lu Jinghe. The second elder of the family should be a little closer, not a relative but better than a relative.

As an elder, she, like the second elder of the Lu family, had many times worried that Lu Jinghe would die alone in the future, but now he has finally found someone to accompany him, no matter whether the other party is a man or a woman, as long as he is a good boy, she is happy .

In this world, is there anything more important than the happiness of the children you brought up? there is none left.

With her understanding and support, Jiang Li and Lu Jinghe were very happy, but it was a pity that the two dishes of dim sum were broken.

In the evening, during the live broadcast, Jiang Li fulfilled his promise last night and played a song for the lucky audience who was drawn last night.

[Twilight will end: Huh? I only played the guqin yesterday, and the host paid it today. Did you rent the guqin specially? ]

[Time Machine: Wow, this is too sweet! ]

[Zhanshan is the king: I have a fan of a caring goddess, I feel so happy, I love you. ]

——System prompt: Zhanshan is the king to give the anchor "Jiangchi Lu Xiao" a diving bomb x1.

——System prompt: Twilight will give the anchor "Jiangchi Lu Xiao" a reward x1 for deep-water torpedoes.

"It's not for rent." Jiang Li sat in front of the guqin and glanced at Lu Jinghe across from him, just in line with the gaze he cast, then smiled at him and said, "It was given by my boyfriend.

" As soon as the words came out, the audience in the live broadcast room was boiling. In addition to the barrage of congratulations, everyone swiped a reward to celebrate him.

[Pigeon cooing chicken: Huh? ! Has the anchor sister already caught up with her friend? ! 】

【Fried Oyster Omelette: ( ⊙o⊙ ) Wow, are you already together? awesome! Congrats Goddess! ]

[Qiqi's Fantasy Travel: I'll say it's definitely no problem, congratulations to the anchor! ! ]

[Time Machine: Congratulations! ! ! I really envy the anchor's boyfriend. It's so lucky to have such a beautiful and talented girlfriend! ]

[Satan's Night: ...]

——System prompt: Dove Coco Chicken rewarded the anchor "Jiangchi Lu Xiao" with rocket launcher x5.

——System prompt: Zhajiang Ramen Noodles will give the anchor "Jiangchi Lu Xiao" a hand grenade x5 ——System

prompt: Lu will give the anchor "Jiangchi Lu Xiao" a super bomb x10.

——System prompt: Lu rewarded the anchor "Jiangchi Lu Xiao" with a super bomb x10.

--system hint:......

Among all the rewards, the one belonging to Lu Jinghe was the most eye-catching. He paid a full 100,000 yuan before stopping.

The full screen of fireworks flew around, and the behavior of too local tyrants made everyone forget to brush the barrage, so the golden and bold barrage he sent was particularly conspicuous.

[Lu: Congratulations, I wish you a hundred years of harmony. ]

Lu Yu, who was drinking water, saw this barrage and sprayed a mouthful of water on the computer screen.

I wish myself a hundred years of good luck, your operation is also enough! ! ! !