Chapter 107(Arc 4: The Prince's Attack)

In the twelfth year of the Yuan Emperor, Lu Lao, the prime minister of the dynasty, was imprisoned for corruption and perversion of the law, and his entire family of more than 60 people was jointly involved.

When Empress Shuyan was the daughter of Prime Minister Lu, she heard the news and rushed to Qianhe Palace to intercede for her father.

Prime Minister Lu was over seventy years old, and because he could not bear the thunderous means of extorting confessions in prison, he died of illness in prison within five days.

After the death of the prime minister, the emperor decreed that more than 60 people from the Lu family were exiled outside the canyon and could not return to Beijing forever.

When Empress Shuyan heard the words, she was so angry that she disregarded everyone's dissuasion and had a violent conflict with the emperor. Later, the emperor banned her from the palace on the grounds of recuperating.

The Empress was so sad and angry that she was hanged in the palace on the emperor's birthday.

The queen committed suicide in the palace, which made the emperor furious, thinking that his actions were a curse on himself, and this act shamed the royal family, and ordered to kill everyone who was on duty in the queen's palace that day, and announced that the queen had died of illness. .

The sixteen-year-old crown prince Xiao Qiheng was training in the Guanwai army. Seven days after receiving the news from Beijing, he was intercepted by the enemy on the way back on his horse. Unfortunately, he and his horse fell off the cliff. Fortunately, he was able to Trust me.

The prince was rescued back to the palace, but his legs were so badly injured that he could no longer walk upright and became a half-crippled person.

The young and vigorous His Royal Highness, the prince, learned from other people that the death of the mother and the queen had other secrets. He asked the emperor in public what the truth was. The emperor was furious and ordered him to be imprisoned in the Hall of Qinghe, and no one could intercede.

The prime minister fell, the queen passed away, and the power of the entire court had undergone earth-shaking changes in a short period of time. And although the prince was not abolished, but his legs were disabled and imprisoned, he was no different from a cripple.

The so-called tree fell and the hozen scattered. In the past, the party members headed by the prince were scattered, and they took refuge in other princes one after another.

In a blink of an eye, six years have passed.

The Hall of Qinghe was deserted and no one cared about it. It seemed that even the emperor had almost forgotten that he had such a son.

...

the Hall of Peace and Harmony.

With the sound of hurried footsteps, a slightly fat middle-aged nanny stepped into the outer hall and beckoned to the young man on duty in the dormitory: "Zhao guard."

Zhao Qing walked over and asked in a low voice, "Zhou Mammy, what's the matter? Why are you leaving in such a hurry."

Mammy Zhou whispered a few words, and Zhao Qing frowned: "When did it happen?"

"I just found out that the person has been dead for a long time. Yes." Zhou Ma said.

When Zhao Qing was about to speak, there was a slight noise from the bedroom. He waved his hand and signaled Mammy Zhou to wait outside, then turned and walked back into the house.

He walked to the large carved bed covered by the curtain, bent down and said softly, "Your Highness Qi, the little Zhuozi who was waiting for you accidentally fell into the lake and drowned."

"Drowned?

" There was a slightly hoarse, but gloomy male voice: "Come here for someone else."

"This subordinate will make arrangements."

After Zhao Qing finished speaking, he backed out, closed the door, and faced the waiting person. Mammy Zhou said, "Mammy Zhou, Your Highness is ready. You have ordered someone to come and serve you.

"

"Mother Zhou has something to say." Zhao Qing said.

"Little Zhuozi is gone. I used to go to Xiaoluzi to serve His Highness with him to get green charcoal, but I have not come back. Only Xiaoion is left. He is still young and he was doing chores in the yard before. I am afraid that his hands and feet are not important. , I will annoy Your Highness." Zhou mama sighed, "The rest are me and Cui Ya, but His Royal Highness doesn't like women getting close, so I can't wait to go in and serve."

A month ago, Mother Zhou had applied to Jing Si and Lanfang, who were in charge of dispatching the eunuchs and maids in the palace, to send a few more people who could be used. The woman entered the palace, and each room was assigned a person to serve, and she refused on the grounds of lack of manpower.

Mother Zhou was also an old man in the palace. She naturally knew that words like the lack of manpower were just a slander. In fact, it was just to see that their Highnesses were not favored and fell into trouble.

In this regard, although Zhou Ma was angry, she had nothing to do. In this huge palace, it was not a matter of a day or two to hold high and step down.

Mammy Zhou complained to Zhao Qing about this, and she was quite annoyed in her words. Zhao Qing nodded and said that he knew: "What about the little ion man? Let him come over to serve His Highness for meals and baths first."

"Hey . , I'll go and call him right now."

After Zhou Ma said that, she left quickly.

Zhao Qing returned to the hall and told the prince about Mammy Zhou's reaction. In contrast, the prince was much calmer: "This is not surprising, although Gu has the position of the prince, but has no real power as the prince, maybe one day it may not be connected. The title of Prince has also been removed."

Zhao Qing was surprised: "His Royal Highness..."

"No need to say." The Prince interrupted him, "Call someone over to serve you."

"Mother Zhou has already called someone, It's just..." Zhao Qing repeated Mammy Zhou's words again, "The little eunuch doing chores doesn't know the importance of hands and feet, I'm afraid it will disturb you, or my subordinates..."

"It's okay, you have more important things to do. Yes, the top priority is to do the things I told you to do." The prince ordered, "Go."

"Yes, Your Highness." Zhao Qing heard the words, and did not say any more, he quit after saying that.

When

Jiang Li regained consciousness, he felt a little dizzy, and his whole body felt sticky. He reached out and rubbed his eyes, then slowly opened them.

At this moment, he was on his side, covered with a somewhat hard old quilt, and his vision was a little blurred, and it gradually became clear after a few blinks.

In front of me was a paper-pasted window. Although it was closed tightly, it was still the one who heard the sound of the wind blowing on the paper.

paper window?

Jiang Li was stunned for a moment, and his eyes turned around.

This will be a very simple room, in addition to four wooden beds, there are square tables, chairs and cabinets of the same color.

These objects are somewhat familiar and somewhat unfamiliar in his eyes, like the ancient houses he used to film in costume dramas. Not only the doors and windows, but even the roof above his head is made of wood.

Could it be... that you have traveled back to ancient times this time?

Jiang Li was about to get out of bed to take a look outside. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. The wooden door was opened from the outside. A woman in her fifties walked in and saw that he was still lying on the bed. Said: "Little Ion, why are you still lying on the bed? Your Royal Highness needs someone to serve you, so hurry up and pack up."

His Royal Highness.

As soon as he heard this title, Jiang Li knew that his guess was correct, but it was not clear which dynasty he had traveled to and what role he played here.

However, as someone who had already gone through three world missions, he quickly reacted and replied, "I know, I'll get up right away."

"Hurry up!" Zhou Mammy warned and turned to leave. .

"Wait." Jiang Li stopped her, "Excuse me, where is His Royal Highness the Prince?"

"Of course it's in his bedroom, you're not scratching your head." When Zhou Ma heard him, where is His Highness the Prince? I don't know, I came over worriedly, reached out and touched his forehead, and found that it was still a little hot, but it was much better than last night, so he said, "It seems that the fever has subsided, so that's good, go and serve the prince first. Your Highness has dinner, come to the kitchen when you are free later, Mammy, I will leave you some soup to make up."

Although Jiang Li didn't know who this woman was, she could see from her tone and actions that she cared about the original body, so she said, "Thank you, mammy, wait for me for a while, I'll change clothes immediately. Come with you."

"Hurry up." After Mama Zhou said that, she left the room and closed the door for him.

Jiang Li got up from the quilt. Because of the fever, his clothes were half wet. It was really uncomfortable to stick to his body. He simply took it off with his hands. .

He took off his trousers to his knees, reached out and touched his crotch, and his face turned pale when he touched an important part.

He found that something was not wrong, it was very wrong.

"Master host, are you okay?"

Just as he was extremely shocked, the system's voice suddenly sounded in his head, which made him stunned for a moment: "Little cute? Didn't you get locked in a small black room this time?"

"Not currently . ." The system's voice was a little fortunate, "Are you alright?"

"...Not good." Jiang Li pressed his eyebrows, feeling a pain in his head, and his tone was difficult to calm, "Why am I a... eunuch?"

He almost gritted his teeth and said two words.

Although he once played the role of an eunuch, it was just a role, not a real eunuch. Now dressing as a real eunuch, as a man, it is really difficult for him to accept.

"Uh..." The system said apologetically, "I'm very sorry, each world is randomly selected."

Jiang Li sneered: "I'm afraid the creator of your game is not a eunuch, right?"

"Master host, please be careful... "..."

At this time, Mother Zhou's voice came from outside again, asking him if he had changed his clothes.

Jiang Li replied, "I'll be fine right away," but didn't care about entangled with the eunuch. He went to the cabinet to get a set of eunuch clothes, and said while changing: "Forget it, let's put the background of this world and the memory of the original owner first. Pass it to me."

"Okay."

Soon, the background about the world was transmitted to his mind.

This is an unprecedented dynasty in history, known as the Yuan Dynasty, when the emperor was named Xiao Yuanzhong, the 22nd anniversary of the founding of the dynasty.

After receiving the background of the dynasty, Jiang Li began to receive the memory of his own body.

The original body is only fourteen years old this year, and his name is Xiao Ion, which fits the identity of a little eunuch very well. When he was seven years old, he was sent to the palace by relatives.

His parents died of illness when he was young, and his uncle secretly sold him into the palace as an eunuch under the name of adoption.

The original character was dull and would not be flattering. He used to work as a messenger in the pantry before doing dirty and tiring work. Later, he was transferred to the Qinghe Palace. Seeing that he was young, Mammy Zhou took more care of him.

There were three eunuchs in the Hall of Qinghe, and the other two were a few years older than him. Relying on their seniority for so many years, they shouted at him, scolding and venting their anger from time to time.

A few days ago, the original body was pushed into the lake by Xiao Zhuozi and suffered from the cold. When he came back, he started to burn. He told his mother to rest in the house, but he never woke up again.

After receiving the memory of the original body, Jiang Li also changed his clothes, quickly walked out of the door, and went to the bedroom of His Royal Highness the Prince with Mammy Zhou.

Outside the bedroom, Mammy Zhou knocked on the door and said, "His Royal Highness, I have brought someone who will serve you here." A

voice came from the room: "Come in."

Mammy Zhou opened the door and brought Jiang Jiang Leaving in, passing through the side hall, the two walked to the bed that was covered by the curtain, stretched out a hand from inside, and slowly opened the curtain.

At the same time, Jiang Li heard the system remind him in his head: "Master, please pay attention, the male protagonist has appeared, please prepare for the strategy."

Given that the male protagonists of the first three worlds were all set by their lovers, Jiang Li heard the words and looked up subconsciously, inadvertently meeting the eyes of the people behind the curtain.

It was a pair of eyes that had no emotion at all and were extremely cold.

*

Take a precaution: really little eunuch, there is a system to recover.