Chapter 17

Jiang Zhan looked at Jiang Li's comments on Weibo for him and Feng Yating to pull CP, and only felt hot eyes, and some fans who didn't think it was a big deal to watch the fun again Aite Jin Yu, who had fried CP with Feng Yating before, three fans are in Jiang Li made a mess on Weibo.

"...What the heck." Jiang Zhan pulled down and inadvertently saw an ID called "Jiangshan and little brother are mine", waving the flag in the comments and shouting "Jiang Li, little brother, I love you".

If he remembered correctly, this netizen was the one who said he wanted Ri Jiangli before.

Smoky.

Jiang Zhan clicked his tongue, exited Jiang Li's Weibo page, and clicked Ji Shu's inside line: "Check Feng Yating's recent itinerary.

" .

Ji Shu's actions were quick, and he returned the phone in less than five minutes.

"Ms. Feng's schedule is quite full recently. In addition to the filming of Long River and Falling Moon, there will be a perfume advertisement filming the day after tomorrow, a charity party the day after tomorrow, and there will be a "Face to Face" variety show next week."

Speaking of which, Ji Shu After a pause, I felt that there was something I needed to explain: "Ms. Feng's partner is Mr. Jiang in next week's variety show."

"Jiang Li?" Jiang Zhan frowned. It's not enough for the netizens to make CP, so they want to be on the show together?

"Who arranged it?"

Hearing the displeasure in his voice, Ji Shu replied cautiously: "You told Mr. Jiang to arrange a variety show for Mr. Jiang to show his face in front of the audience first to increase his popularity and popularity, star Face-to-face is a live show with very good ratings. The broadcast time is every Saturday night at golden eight o'clock. As a Huadan, Miss Feng is the most trafficked, and she happens to be in the same crew with Mr. Jiang. A win- win."

"..."

So I gave the hoe to the digger myself?

After listening to Ji Shu's report, Jiang Zhan had nothing to say, and hung up the phone silently. He couldn't help but open his Weibo and read it for a while, and found that Jin Yu also appeared under Jiang Li's Weibo, and the two still interacted.

At the moment, he was so angry that he closed the comment area and asked Ji Shu to bring the materials for the afternoon meeting to himself.

...

Feng Dong was very unbelievable when he learned that the company had put Jiang Li on the live broadcast of the "Face to the Stars" variety show. As one of the most popular variety shows at the moment, the whole process was broadcast live, and the ratings of each episode were very popular.

Most of the people invited to such variety shows are popular stars. Although Jiang Li's popularity has been good recently, and he has participated in a gold-medal director's play, it has not yet been broadcast on TV, and he has not yet achieved good results. It is still a long way to go on such a show. not enough.

Unless... there's someone up there.

Feng Dong looked at Jiang Li, who was lying on the sofa in the lounge, playing games, and suddenly understood what the phrase "you're getting ahead" said when the personnel department arranged him to be next to Jiang Li.

Jiang Li has good looks, acting skills and backers. It is only a matter of time for him to become famous. Those who diss himself on the Internet with only one face will eventually say what they said after the broadcast of "Long River and Falling Moon". Swallow it back!