Chapter 88

Jiang Li got up early, and when he woke Lu Heng, it was more than half an hour before the wake-up bell in Area D rang.

Lu Heng saw him turn and leave the room, scratched his head, and fell onto the bed with the quilt.

The feeling of being woken up by the instructor was so happy that he couldn't help laughing. After a while, he got up and folded the quilt and left the room.

As soon as Lu Heng went out, he smelled the aroma of food. Following the scent, he saw Jiang Li came out of the kitchen with a small steamer in his hand.

Lu Heng didn't expect Jiang Li to get up early in the morning to make breakfast, and stood there, watching him walk to the dining table, put down the steamer, looked up at himself, and said, "What are you doing? Go wash your face and have breakfast. "

At that moment, Lu Heng felt as if his heart had been hit by something, and in a trance, there was a scene like the queen mother was calling the father and the king to have breakfast.

"Congratulations to the host, the male protagonist's favorability has increased by 10%, and the current favorability is 65%."

Hearing the system's reminder, Jiang Li, who had turned around to go into the kitchen to wash his hands, paused and glanced back at Lu Heng.

He remembered that Jiang Zhan was like this in the past. When he saw him making breakfast for the first time, his favorability suddenly increased. Sure enough, no matter how their appearance changed, they were all the same soul.

Jiang Li chuckled lightly, feeling very happy.

While Lu Heng was washing his face, the home robot was already waiting with his clothes in his hands. After he washed his face and put on his clothes, he walked to the dining table to sit down and have breakfast with Jiang Li.

Although he had eaten Jiang Li's meal in Penglai Forest before, but when he tasted it again, Lu Heng couldn't help but sigh that the instructor's craftsmanship was better than that of the cafeteria cook. It would be great if he could come and eat every day.

With a little calculation in his heart, he praised Jiang Li in a 360-degree style, and Jiang Li got goosebumps when he heard it, and interrupted him: "Okay, let's talk straight, what are you doing around the bush? "

Can I still come for breakfast tomorrow?" Lu Heng looked at Jiang Li expectantly.

"You think it's beautiful." Jiang Li glanced at him, "I won't open fire tomorrow, let's eat in the cafeteria."

"...Oh." Lu Heng lowered his head in disappointment and continued to eat breakfast. The system

asked aloud: "Master host, why don't you agree to the male lead's request? Being in the same room will make the progress of the strategy faster.

"

..." I don't believe it, you obviously want to cultivate. After breakfast

, Jiang Li went back to the room to change his clothes, and walked out while wearing a tie. Seeing this, Lu Heng stepped forward and said, "Instructor, let me help you."

Seconds, let go of the hand holding the tie, and the tie fell into his hands.

"Look up." Lu Heng reminded while pinching his tie.

Jiang Li raised his head obediently, the slightly raised Adam's apple slid slightly, and the fair and slender neck was exposed in front of his eyes, making his hand holding the tie clenched a little unconsciously, and his eyes fell on his Adam's apple.

... want to bite, want to lick.

Lu Heng stared at the beautifully curved neckline, and felt that the throat that had just drank was suddenly a little dry. For the first time, he realized that he still had a habit of biting people.

"What are you looking at?" Jiang Li asked knowingly, and his slightly raised eyes met him, and urged, "Be quick, do you have weak hands?"

"I've slept all night, why are you still so fierce?" Lu Heng touched Touching his nose, he muttered.

"What did you say?"

"No! I mean it's the first time I'm wearing a tie, and I'm not familiar with the business." Lu Heng was no longer distracted, he buttoned the top button of the collar for him, and then carefully tied the tie.

He was very attentive and cautious in every action, with a serious expression on his face. It didn't look like he was helping Jiang Li to tie his tie, but he looked like he was wearing a ring.

He is taller than Jiang Li and needs to bend down slightly. The distance between the two is very close. During this period, Jiang Li can still feel the itchy feeling of his breath hitting his neck, and he can also feel his fingers. After accidentally touching his own skin, he moved it away, and then he pretended to be careful to swipe by inadvertently.

In the quiet living room, neither of them spoke, they were just wearing a tie, but time felt like it was being stretched infinitely. There was a subtle but real ambiguity and charm between the two, a kind of intoxicating enzyme. Breed quietly.

Lu Heng slowly pushed the tie knot to the neckline, and after smoothing every fold next to it, his fingers did not withdraw, still pressing on the tie, and slowly stood up straight.

Jiang Li maintained a slightly raised posture. The place where the jawline connected to the base of the ear drew a graceful and sharp line. In such a posture, Lu Heng only needed to lower his head to kiss him. say.

Lu Heng looked into Jiang Li's eyes and saw his face reflected in his ink-colored pupils. The self above him was like a boy who was just in love, with an obsession that could not be hidden on his face.

He looked at Jiang Li, his eyes slowly fell from his eyebrows, over the bridge of his straight nose, and landed on his light-colored lips.

kiss him! kiss him! kiss him! kiss him! Lu Heng! Kiss him now! !

It was as if there were 10,000 villains shouting and cheering. Lu Heng felt bewitched by them. He stared at Jiang Li's lips, held his breath, and slowly leaned in. At the same time, he heard his heart beating like a drum.

The two got closer and closer. When they were about to kiss, Jiang Li suddenly reached out and pressed his face, pushed him to the side, and walked past him: "What spring is happening in the early morning, get out of the way."

Lu Heng staggered unpreparedly and was pushed by him. After standing firm, he looked back at Jiang Li in disbelief. In such a good atmosphere, he actually pushed him away? It's almost a kiss! ! If you change to another Alpha and Omega, let alone kissing, it is estimated that it will be marked on the spot! !

Jiang Li, you are simply not human! ! Lu Heng beat his chest and scolded in his heart.

The home robot saw Jiang Li approaching, and held up a mirror for him very intimately. Jiang Li took a look at his tie, found that it was not crooked, nodded, and began to change his shoes. After Jiang Li finished changing his shoes, he looked back and saw Lu Heng

standing behind him, looking at him with a sad face, and frowned: "Can't I help him change his shoes?"

"...Don't dare."

I broke my third leg.

When the two came out of the house, Jiang Nuomi followed Jiang Li and was very reluctant to let him go. Jiang Li touched its head, coaxed it, and then motioned for the home robot to carry it back.

The home robot hugged Jiang Nuomi and said to the two: "Master walk slowly, guests walk slowly, welcome to come next time."

Lu Heng smiled: "You will definitely come."

Home robot: "..." I'm just being polite.

Joel's dormitory is just opposite Jiang Li, and this meeting is also going out. Seeing Lu Heng and Jiang Li stunned for a while, they say hello: "Fourth Prince, Major, good morning."

"Morning." Jiang Li nodded. .

"Instructor Joel, good morning." Lu Heng greeted with a smile.

"Instructor Joel, good morning." The home robot also said hello. Joel was Jiang Li's former subordinate, and the home robot was familiar with him.

"Da Da good." Joel smiled gently at the home robot Da Da, glanced back and forth between Jiang Li and Lu Heng, and asked very politely, "You... this is going out together. "

Yes." Lu Heng nodded and said in a very contrived tone, "Get up together, of course we have to go out together."

Jiang Li: "..."

Joel: "..."

What Lu Heng said, he was deeply afraid that others would not know that he slept in Major Jiang's house last night. Joel heard that he was about to get drunk, smiled awkwardly and politely, his eyes fell on Da Da's arms and hugged him. On the body of Jiang Nuomi, he asked curiously: "What is this?"

Jiang Nuomi called at him: "Meow"

"Yo, can you understand me?" Joel smiled, stepped forward and touched it. Ginger glutinous rice head.

Seeing Jiang Nuomi obediently letting Joel brush his hair, Lu Heng scolded "little conscience" and said, "It's called Jiang Nuomi, it's a cat, I'll give it to Instructor Jiang."

Qiao Er raised his head to look at Jiang Li, Jiang Li nodded: "It's time to go." The

three of them walked towards the stairs, and Joel suggested: "Since we bumped into each other, let's have breakfast together? Yesterday, Qiao Yu's boys I came back with a lot of ingredients, and today's breakfast should be very rich."

Before Jiang Li could speak, Lu Heng said: "We have eaten at home, Instructor Joel, you can eat it."

Joel: "..." At home, at whose home? Fourth Prince, what you said is very meaningful.

Joel looked at Lu Heng and suddenly remembered what he said when he asked Jiang Li to lead the team when he was going to Penglai Forest.

At that time, Lu Heng's words sounded like he was blaming Jiang Li for his guilt. When I think about it again, it doesn't seem to mean that. Besides, it was also in the training room last time. Lu Heng pointed out that Jiang Li was required to give him one-on-one counseling , and when he was in Penglai Forest, Jiang Li said he wanted to go for a walk alone, but he finally came back with Lu Heng.

Combining the above phenomena, Joel suddenly realized, looking at Lu Heng with surprise.

Lu Heng didn't care that his thoughts were seen through by him, and pointed to himself very generously, and then pointed to Jiang Li who was walking in front, touched his two fingers, and smiled at Joel.

Joel didn't expect that Lu Heng actually liked Jiang Li. He was very surprised at first, but then he took it for granted. It was natural for someone as good as Jiang Li to like him, and it was the same when he was in the Second Army.

It's just that Lu Heng is several years younger than Jiang Li. He is also the fourth prince of the empire and a student of Jiang Li, so he probably doesn't have much hope.

Joel thought of this, shook his head, and sighed for His Royal Highness the Fourth Prince. Jiang Li had already walked

into the elevator, and when he looked back, he saw that the two of them were still standing there: "Why are you still standing there?

"

What did you say to him.

Jiang Li raised his head and glanced at him, scolded him in a low voice, and Lu Heng stood up immediately, but he couldn't restrain the smile on his face.

Seeing this, Joel glanced at Jiang Li's face and found that he didn't appear impatient. He understood something in his heart, chuckled lightly, and walked over briskly.

After two days of actual combat training, everyone in Zone D realized their lack of strength. After a day off today, the entire training ground was full of energy.

After a day of training, as soon as Lu Heng returned to the dormitory, Qiao Yu came up to him, circled around him twice, and asked strangely, "Brother Heng, you slept with the instructor last night, did he really not beat you? "

How is that possible? He even made me breakfast in the morning." Lu Heng said ostentatiously, thinking how could he beat me, he even called me cute.

"I still have breakfast?!" Qiao Yu thought of Jiang Li's skill as a chef in a star-rated hotel, his eyes lit up, he pulled Lu Heng and said, "Brother Heng, I also want to sleep at Instructor Jiang's house!"

Lu Heng: "..."

Want to go to sleep? I see you want to die.