Chapter 2

One day I was in my room listening to music when I decided to go to my parent's workplace. As I walked out of my room, my sister came out of her room. "Where are you going?" she asked. "To our parent's workplace." I said. "Do you want to come, too?"  "No." she said going back into her room.

So then, I walked all the way from my house to my parent's workplace. As I walked through the front door I noticed that it was strangely quiet inside. So then, as I started walking forward into a hallway, it reminded me of a hospital. As I got farther into the hallway on my right. On the wall on the right of the door it said, Storage Room. So then, at the end of that hallway I turned left onto another hallway. This hallway had lots of doors, on the left and on the right. As I got to the end of that hallway, I turned right and started walking down that hallway. As I got farther down that hallway, there was a door on my left. On the wall on the right of the door it said, Office. Maybe that's where my parents were. Immediately, I opened the door and went inside. 

There was no one inside. Where were my parents? So then, I sat down at the table and put my earbuds in and rested my head on the table. 

About twenty minutes later, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Immediately, I jumped up and saw a creature standing next to me. Scared, I backed away from the creature. Trying to sound friendly, the creature said "Don't be scared, I won't hurt you." Nervous, I asked "What are you?" Friendly, the creature said "I'm a Demonoid." Smiling, I said "Oh, your the creature that my parents said they were studying." Confused, I asked "Do you know where my parents are?" Then, the Demonoid said "Yeah, they went to the store to get something." 

Without realizing it, I walked backwards and fell over a chair. Falling down, I landed on my back. Being helpful, the Demonoid took my hand and helped me off of the floor.