Chapter 8

Suddenly, the Distorted Figure appeared behind the Demonoid and bit into his neck. Immediately, blood started gushing down his neck. In pain, he yelled at us "Get to your parent's workplace!" 

Terrified, we both ran as fast as we could to our parent's workplace. So then, when our parents saw us, they yelled at us for the Demonoid being gone and told us to go back home. Then, we told about what we saw at the house and they let us stay at their workplace. 

So then, me and my sister went and sat down at the table in our parent's office.  Worried, I said to my sister "I hope the Demonoid is okay." Also worried, my sister said "Me too."

About 30 minutes later, the Demonoid had still not come to our parent's workplace. So then, I went to my house to check on him. As soon as, I got into my house and saw, I started crying. 

He was laying on the ground barely moving. He almost looked dead, since he was barely moving. Immediately, I ran over to him. 

As I sat down next to him, he looked at me in a daze. Trying to be helpful,I I sat him up againsnt  my bed side. Grunting in pain he coughed up a lot of blood.

Worried, I asked "Are you okay?" In pain, he said "Yeah." Whining, he asked "Can you please go back to your parent's workplace? I don't want you to see me like this." Then, I said "No, I don't want to leave you here by yourself." Smiling, he said "Your so nice." Then, he started smiling.

Suddenly, we leaned toward eachother and kissed. After we did that, he all-of-a-sudden had a lot more energy, and then I looked at him and all of the cuts, bruises and the 2 bites had healed up. 

Amazed, he said "Awesome!" Confused, he asked "How did I heal that fast?" Also confused, I said "I don't know. Maybe it was the kiss." Smiling, he said "Oh. I know." Confused, I asked "What?" Smiling, he said "It was true love's kiss."